Military Madness

fiveryanfrenzy

Wii Citizen
Nov 29, 2006
if you haven't gotten this game yet, get it.

2 player is fun but to access a map for 2 player you have to type in its name, you can get a complete list off of gamefaqs.com

its pretty sweet, the battle scenes make me happy and the strategy is engaging, single player is just as good but 2 player is obviously best.

I'm surprised mostly that all the turbo grafx games i get are the ones i play the most! what a great system.

crazydog1 said:
i have not heard of it is it fun?

google searched game seller description... said:
Military Madness is a futuristic turn-based strategy war game. The year is 2089 and the setting is Earth’s moon, which yields many important resources. While the governments of Earth bicker over their staked claims on the moon, the evil Axis Empire launches a lunar military campaign and takes over the moon, using its factories to produce advanced weaponry, the most devastating of which is the SAM (Supreme Atomic Missile). As commander of the Allied forces, it is the player’s responsibility to lead what’s left of the Allied armies in a desperate offensive against the Axis Empire on the lunar surface before they can use the SAM to destroy Earth.

There are 32 maps (2 different campaigns with 16 maps each) to play through. In each map, the player must strategically defeat the outnumbering Axis forces either by destroying all enemy units or capturing the enemy base camp. There are many different units that both sides utilize - infantry, tanks, aircraft, artillery, and a few others that have specialized functions. Gameplay consists of moving units into positions that will gain the best advantage to attack the enemy, capitalizing on many factors, which include battle experience, terrain, support tactics, and - sometimes - pure luck.

yeah, it's a blast.

I like the animation for the battles but I still can't figure out how to move my mines even though it says I can with a transport unit...

It's a great game that was the main selling point for the TG16. They came out with a sequal called Nectaris on the PS1, but it's a rare and runs $50-60. If you like turnbased strategy, I've never found another game as fun. IMHO, the coolest feature is the surround effects where if you have a unit egaging an enemy you can have another unit come up from behind the enemy and get massive attack and defend bonuses for surrounding. It brings a lot of strategy into it, especially when you can use an ifantry unit to take down a Titan (the biggest tank in the game)

I got it also, and i gotta say that i really like that, and same, my TurboGrafx games are the ones i completed first.

You kinda can see MilitaryMadness like a chessgame. Havent tryed it in multiplayer tho

Back