Wii Shop Channel 3 new classic titles

one game the virtual console eh ?
I`m moaning about the UK not getting the marmite!!

if nintendo are going to put these vc games up for download why cant they say the following vc games will be available in europe usa etc etc would save a lot of confusion in the long run

luckio said:
if nintendo are going to put these vc games up for download why cant they say the following vc games will be available in europe usa etc etc would save a lot of confusion in the long run

Yes!!

lilsam said:
Golden Eye and WWF-No Mercy
PLEASE NINTENDO
No chane of WWF No Mercy, I'd imagine, because of the WWF title. The World Wildlife Fund own the WWF trademark, so WWF No Mercy being released again would be an infringement of the trademarking.

Stupid pandas.

whatever, I want them to put our Super Mario RPG: Legend of the Seven Stars. At least that one, then all the zelda games, super metroid. Then I'd be content.

What am I doing in here? I don't have a wii:mad2: :mad2:

Nintendo needs to hire more people to work on the Virtual Console. Programmers are not a dime a dozen. I'm estimating they'll be trippling their staff for VC within 2007. But this will take time. We will eventually see upwards of 10-20 VC games a week released.

Pee Wii said:
do you use the Wii mot when you download games or do you have to by a classic controller to play them ???
some games u can use the wiimote, some classic controller, some gamecube controller

Kung Fu, Mike Tyson's Punch Out, King of the Ring, Gauntlet, Goldeneye, Baseball Stars, Super Metroid, Contra, Final Fantasy III, Chrono Trigger, Bionic Commando, all Zeldas, Metal Gear, Rygar, and and shockingly a dumb little NES game called Destiny of an Emperor:yikes: :yikes: . Never beat that stupid game. I could never cross into the land of Shu.

Then I will be content....................................

No I wont. :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin: :smilewinkgrin:

Back