Wii Shop new releases 11/12

i0n

:eek:
Apr 30, 2006
UK
Here are this weeks new Virtual Console titles available today from the Wii Shop.

Ice Hockey
(NES, 1-2 players, 500 Wii Points)

Ice Hockey is hard-hitting, fast-action competition that re-creates all the excitement of the sport from faceoffs to penalty shots. Players pass the puck and shoot to score while using defensive tactics, including fake shots and ice brawls to crush adversaries. It's up to the player to find the best strategy to win the game – finesse or power.

Gunstar Heroes
(Sega Genesis, 1-2 players, 800 Wii Points)

The Gunstar 9 planet was peaceful for many years until the vicious dictator, Colonel Red, kidnapped the Gunstar twins' older brother and used mind control to make him his slave. Players face many different enemies and bosses while battling to stop the dictator from unleashing "Golden Silver the Destructor" with apocalyptic consequences.

Dr. Robotnik's Mean Bean Machine

Dr. Robotnik is stamping out music and fun in Mobius with his giant robotizing Mean Bean Steaming Machine. Before he turns all the citizens of Beanville into robots, players must save the day by gathering up beans in matching colors and defeating Robotnik's guards.

Alien Crush
(TurboGrafx16, 1 player, 600 Wii Points)

Alien Crush is a fan-favorite pinball game that features a sinister sci-fi theme. Play through a two-level playing field that comes to life with pulsating alien creatures. Rack up a high enough score, clear the board of these extraterrestrials and discover secret bonus stages. The game features realistic pinball action, complete with a tilt function and two selectable soundtracks. Do you have what it takes to fight back against this alien infestation?

Carta said:
Wow...more shitty games! Hurrah!

Can't argue with that!! Old games were great in the day, but are mostly very rubbish when played today. And if I want to play old N64 games, (again) I can buy the actual cartridge on ebay for less than Nintendo is charging for a virtual copy.

Gunstar Heroes

The Gunstar 9 planet was peaceful for many years until the vicious dictator, Colonel Red, kidnapped the Gunstar twins' older brother and used mind control to make him his slave. Players face many different enemies and bosses while battling to stop the dictator from unleashing "Golden Silver the Destructor" with apocalyptic consequences.

F*** YEAH! This is some of the best news I've ever read!

Carta said:
Wow...more shitty games! Hurrah!
You obviously have no clue what you're talking about. Anybody who has played Gunstar Heroes knows just how amazing it is.

Also there's a few good reasons to own a virtual console title as opposed to the actual cartridge. It will probably work better for longer, there's no actual cartridge, it goes everywhere your wii goes.

The best part of the Wii, is how they kept the original bugs in there and didn't try and fancy anything up. I'm very proud.

And as far as shitty games go, have you ever played Ice Hockey? It ----ing rocks! That is like the best drinking game ever.

Gunstar Heroes is the best game of that lot, was actually a pretty fun game. For those that never played it on Genisis, didn't it also rerelease for the DS?

Oh, boo-hoo, 8 bucks! I can't afford it! HELLS YES ITS WORTH ****ING 8 BUCKS! THATS LIKE NOTHING! Considering that it is a full game and only costs 8 bucks, as opposed to the 49/59.99 games we get today, its way worth it.

crazii_for_wii said:
Oh, boo-hoo, 8 bucks! I can't afford it! HELLS YES ITS WORTH ****ING 8 BUCKS! THATS LIKE NOTHING! Considering that it is a full game and only costs 8 bucks, as opposed to the 49/59.99 games we get today, its way worth it.

youre-retarded.jpg

Compared to games nowadays? Well Zelda isnt a 32 bit game or whatever. Wii games have a little more depth. :rolleyes:

Its not that I can't afford it, its just that I don't want a library filled with worthless games.

Back