Miscellaneous Wii Games

Your English is just fine, Nevzat. I talk funny and sometimes don't put every single word in a sentence that maybe should go in the sentence. I've been told I "write like a poet," which may not be good. LOL!

Your English is just fine, Nevzat. I talk funny and sometimes don't put every single word in a sentence that maybe should go in the sentence. I've been told I "write like a poet," which may not be good. LOL!

Hahah :) No, just keep writing as you want to do.. This is kind of an English practice for me :)

And Paper mario.. unfortunately, no good.. It would have been a really good game, but I found it really boring

Paper Mario was once a very respectable series, but the latest two installments on Wii 'n 3DS respectively has seen much criticism... for good reason, really. The N64 Paper Mario was a classic, and the Gamecube title was also quite fantastic, in my humble opinion. The new ones, not so much (apparently).

Always sad to see a series ya've enjoyed decline.

That's a bummer to hear, Mr. King. I hope Super Mario doesn't go that route. Really, ANY other Marios. They're fun! Except for Galaxy...

Paper Mario was once a very respectable series, but the latest two installments on Wii 'n 3DS respectively has seen much criticism... for good reason, really. The N64 Paper Mario was a classic, and the Gamecube title was also quite fantastic, in my humble opinion. The new ones, not so much (apparently).

Always sad to see a series ya've enjoyed decline.

I only play paper mario on Wii.. Actually I dont even know if there was any other paper mario for other nintendo consoles..

I mean, durig the game.. some characters just keep talking

talkin talkin talkin.. you dont play the game..

Personally I like mario galaxy's.. but not as much as super mario bros.. thats the mario game that you never get bored

But I saw new super mario game for Wii U.. Not happy.. it looks like s.m. galaxy.. on 3D platforms.. To me Mario means you play on 2D world.. I mean can be still 3D but lookin at 2D (just like new super mario bors on Wii)

I only play paper mario on Wii.. Actually I dont even know if there was any other paper mario for other nintendo consoles..

I mean, durig the game.. some characters just keep talking

talkin talkin talkin.. you dont play the game..

That's actually one of Paper Mario's selling points, the dialogue is quite good. Often very comical. I've been told this is the only good aspect Super Paper Mario kept from previous Paper Mario games... which I would imagine is true, since previous Paper Mario games (as well as the 3DS one) are turn-based RPGs, not a platformer like your standard Mario game is.

The piles of dialogue definitely aren't for everyone though, it appeals to a rather niche audience. It's why the Paper Mario games are nowhere near as popular as the more well known Mario games. The dialogue, among other important elements of the series, keep the games limited to a very specific, smaller audience. Hence why ya've never heard of the other Paper Mario games, they're just a tad obscure.

Back