Moderator of the Site PLZ READ THIS

esabourin

WiiChat Member
Nov 18, 2006
Mkay so i sent the following message to like every moderator for a while now and nobody has gotten back to me.. so plz just answer me lol

Her'es the message

Hi, i'm going to keep this message pretty short because i'm hopeing you'll get back to me and we can talk. We currently do a weekly audio podcast called Nintendo Radio. We we're suppost to be the ones working on the podcast for the site but unfortunantly a few people backed out and our first episode got delayed for a while. And now we're currently an indenpendant podcast on iTunes. We've got 7 episodes ZOMG! lol. :p Anyways, we'd like to have our podcast featured on this message bored. We'd like to change our name to WiiChat Radio. Rolls off the tongue doesn't it : p Anyways we're known to be a pretty funny show but maintaining focus on Nintendo News! We've swtiched from covering Wii & DS to just Wii so it'd work out perfectly, you know cuz this site is WiiChat! LOL. If you wanna give us a listen we're on iTunes, just search for "Nintendo Radio" ! Thanks alot. I think it'd be cool to either replace your current podcast on the site because honestly don't think it's that good. Or just provide an AUDIO podcast for people who want to listen on the go. Thanks for the help please get back to me either PMing me on WiiChat, or emailing me personally at [email protected] or even adding me on messenger. By the way Episode 7, our latest episode kinda sucked, we were really busy with some other stuff and we we're missing a host. She was away on vacation. BTW we we're inspired by Orange Lounge Radio and try to sound a bit like them. Anywyas thanks for reading this and i'm hoping we can talk about the show.

Hopefully we'll become WiiChat Radio.|

But for now...

Nintendo Radio

UGH THANKYOU.

Well i0n (the boss) hasn't been on for like.. a week now.

We already have a podcast as well.

surfinrach90 said:

Yeah but i've talked with i0n and WE were suppost to be the WiiChat Podcast and now i'm pissed ugh..cuz they put that crappy video podcast on here..

DRMARIO said:
Rather than being a podcast..called nintendo radio, why not become...an actual radio station on the net?? That'd be better than having two podcasts, because we currently already have one i think (Not that i've ever listened to it)..

surfinrach90 said:

Did either of your read the post stating that their program was an audio/radio program rather than a video podcast? I thought it stated it pretty clearly and having more quality material associated with the site can not be bad for attracting members. PS if you don't watch the current podcasts you are definitly missing out, they're excellent.

I understand why you would like to post your videos as part of this site, to enhance te Wii news and waht not...but if it is not possible, you could place it on YouTube or another site and make it known where it si for all Wii news or whatever you speak of in your videos. Good luck!

RPGMasterTurk91 said:
I understand why you would like to post your videos as part of this site, to enhance te Wii news and waht not...but if it is not possible, you could place it on YouTube or another site and make it known where it si for all Wii news or whatever you speak of in your videos. Good luck!

UHM WTF? This is an audio podcast. Not a video. In my opinion video podcasts suck if they're not professionly made because the point of a podcast is that you can listen to it on your iPod, on the go, wherever you go, while doing something in the car, while driving, while sleeping..We do an AUDIO podcast, not some crappy video podcast. So no we're not gunna put it on youtube because people don't want to sit and watch a couple of people talk. God. Anyways yeah it'd be nice if the site had an audio podcast as well. So you could listen to the show while reading through the forums. Also our show was suppost to be the real WiiChat Podcast, not these guys. Ugh. hha

Well I wouldn't be so fast to call video podcasts crap or stupid. There are video ipods and a majority of the people listening to podcasts now don't nessicarily do it on their ipod. I do however feel that the addition of a audio podcast would help the site. It seems other users disagree but since I have yet to see a post by a user who understood that your program was an audio program I feel their opinions are to be taken with a grain of salt.

YES!! Lol to be really honest and frank I HATE OUR PODCAST AS IT IS. I totally agree with you that a video podcast needs to be done very well and having the video there has to add to something other then seeing things that don't really matter. I would definetly give you a go. i0n come home and say yes, oh and also how is your show set out? how many people are in it? and are you a fairly friendly talkative group? there is nothing worse then just some people doing it with no chemistry.

DRMARIO said:
After watching one of our current podcasts(Well,not for long, i couldn't stand it) I must admit i do agree... I think the current podcasts could do with some..work. That was the most tedious thing i've ever had the misfortune of watching.
I think it'd be a great idea if you guys came and did a Podcast for us. But droett's confused me.. He says you already do do a live broadcast?? When you didn't say you did.

They gave a link to their 7th episode I believe. And it was really good. I personally enjoy both the podcasts, they are definitely for people with different senses of humor and gaming, it wouldn't hurt to include both.

Back