MOH - V or RS?

jan22

WiiChat Member
Apr 17, 2007
LV
Wii Online Code
4392-0285-0375-6294
How do You think is Medal Of Honor Vanguard better or Red Steel.. And about the multiplayer too. Wich 4 multiplayer modus is better? :p Thx

Id like to know which is considered to be the better game too. I want a fps game for the Wii but both Red Steel and MOH seem to have got such mixed reviews its hard to know which to go for. I loved MOH on PC but wasnt so keen on the PS2 versions, mainly because those analogue sticks are terrible for aiming.

Only other option is to wait for Metroid or for another decent fps to come out but im impatient and want to play one now!

Yep.. :yesnod: Wich game is longer? And wich is more interesting? :frown2:

I got MOH. I dont actually mind it (although the 180 degree turning annoyed me so i turned it off). Heard red steel was pretty crap but I havnt actually played it myself yet.

I think Red Steel is a great game although I have also heard that MOH is good but short.
Red Steel plays well and the sword fighting is the biggest highlight of the game.
Its up to you really.

Ok thx for the reply ;) I think i will buy RS then . :D

MOH is cool

I like MOH. I don't own RS but I've played it once. I didn't care for it much. The only reason I considered buying RS was for the multiplayer, but I haven't heard much good about that either. MOH is a good game, it's actually longer than most think. There aren't that many listed missions, but the missions aren't short. And the multiplayer is pretty fun.

Have you played the multiplayer in RS? And if so, how do yu think wich multiplayer is better?

i have red steel, if i were you i would get something else. The controls are hard at first and really pissed me off. The storys a bit crappy and there arnt many weapons. its ok....but i wouldnt get it

Still seems a tough choice as the opinions are so varied. I think i'll try renting them both and see which i prefer in either single and multiplayer. :idea:

Ok waiting for your decision :rolleyes:

i think red steel is pretty good. just got through level 5 where youre hunted.

graphics arent good the controls could be better but its not bad... every wii owner should atleast rent red steel

MiiWantWii said:
I like MOH. I don't own RS but I've played it once. I didn't care for it much. The only reason I considered buying RS was for the multiplayer, but I haven't heard much good about that either. MOH is a good game, it's actually longer than most think. There aren't that many listed missions, but the missions aren't short. And the multiplayer is pretty fun.

Same here, but I say MoH was too short. The multiplayer is better than in RS by FAR.

Last edited:
OK .. Now I think i better buy the MOH.. Cuz . when i complete the game it just gets boring and old.. but with multiplayer you can invite friends tought.. You bring little life to the game... Sry that wii has no online FPS games :(

Back