Mortal Kombat: Armageddon INFO!!!

dazz159

WiiChat Member
Dec 15, 2006
Nottingham, England, UK
Wii Online Code
6282-5168-4446-6000
With the release of the Mortal Kombat: Armageddon packshot, we'll take this opportunity to confirm the known details about this game.

"Every character ever." Actually, Mortal Kombat: Armageddon does NOT have every single Mortal Kombat fighter because some characters from Mortal Kombat Mythologies: Sub-Zero (Nintendo 64, PlayStation), Mortal Kombat: Special Forces (PlayStation), and Mortal Kombat: Shaolin Monks (PS2, Xbox) are not in the game.

"62+ fighters to choose from." The Wii has an additional exclusive: Khameleon, a secret character in the Nintendo 64 version of Mortal Kombat: Trilogy. That brings the total to 63. Also, Armageddon lets you make your own fighter in the Kreate a Fighter mode.

Cool (or Kool?) modes. Konquest mode is an adventure/campaign mode that will remind gamers of Shaolin Monks and Deception. Kreate a Fighter has thousands of possible combinations (character class, gender, fighting style, stance, attacks, etc.). Kreate a Fatality lets you make your own Fatality when you FINISH HIM! (or HER!). Motor Kombat is a Mario Kart minigame where the cartoonized characters race around in go-karts (this mode has online multiplayer support).

Development and release details. Mortal Kombat: Armageddon was developed by Midway Games and will be published by Midway Games. It will be released on April 2007 in the US (we assume the rest of North America as well) and Europe. It looks like April 30 is the European release date; there's some uncertainty about the exact US release date.

Wiimote. The Wii version takes advantage of the Wii remote to control fighters.

Source - HERE

As you can see theres a minigame in it called Motor Kombat a bit like mario kart which has online multiplayer support!

I hope the game comes out in late April in the US since we already have Paper Mario coming out on the 9th.

the controls look pretty easy

but i think you can also use the classic controller and GC controller to play

thats alright then i suppose, coz if i cant get the hang of the wii mote which ill probably will i could go to the vc controller

Back