Mortal Kombat: Armageddon

KPac511

WiiChat Member
Jan 13, 2007
Has anybody played it yet? Particularly anybody that played it on PS2? I wanna get it anyway but I'm just curious how somebody who's played it on another system (especially PS2 cuz that's where I played it and loved it) compares it to the other platforms. I rented it on PS2 when I heard it was coming for Wii and I LOVED the PS2 game. I'm not even a fan of fighting games at all. This is the first Mortal Kombat I've even BOTHERED with since UMK3 on Sega. So if the only major change is controls, I'm guessing it's great. Is it confirmed that you don't have to use motion controls and can just use a standard controller? Yeah, no online play, but the thing about online play is unless you specifically tell a friend to go on at a certain time to play that way... a lot of games it's hard to find anybody online after the game's first few months.
Anyway, IGN and GameSpot don't have reviews yet so I'm banking on word of mouth for now. My local GameStop doesn't get it in till tomorrow morning but I wasn't gonna buy it today cuz I'm still plugging away on Pokemon and I know Heroes will have my attention tonight anyway so it worked out for the day. But when it comes tomorrow, I have no excuses to not buy it unless someone tells me it's terrible and to just spend the $20 on the PS2 version or rent it from Gamefly soon and spend my money on more DS games. I'm not really in desperate need of a new Wii game specifically cuz I can still get some fun outta Godfather or Super Paper Mario. But I've been fighting buying MK:A for PS2 knowing the Wii one was coming out, so I know I want it anyway. Tough decisions :idea:

Yea i've played it , thought they could have used better stuff in the character creation <_> i thought it was good but the menu's got really annoying for some reason, But i hope its better for wii >_>

have played the xbox version, not too bad

Back