Mortal Kombat

tAlko17

WiiChat Member
May 29, 2007
SoCal
Is mortal kombat also coming out on shelves tommorow like mario party or is it out today? Also, hows the game? I've seen some videos of it and it looks pretty cool but would you say its more a rental or a buy? I've already reserved mario party and was wondering if MK is also worth buying. Thanks!

Well, i think its out today in some stores... maybe try calling your videogames store to see if its out or not... like gamestop, gamecrazy, eb, bestbuys and such.

Kenji510 said:
Well, i think its out today in some stores... maybe try calling your videogames store to see if its out or not... like gamestop, gamecrazy, eb, bestbuys and such.

20 games.....20, do you actually play them all, arent there bad ones? wat are the top 5 you have, and wat are your fav. vc games you have. Questions!

Hey I have Mortal Combat, its fun. I like the contols with the Wii controller. I was trying to have the Wii controller for P1 and GC controller for P2 but it wasn't working, can anyone confirm this? There is some unusual modes in the game with unskippable cut scenes that I don't want to bother playing so I'm justgoing to stick to arcade and Konquer. The game plays the same as always but the number of characters is insane. Good levels with lots of blood.

Overall, a good game but nothing outstanding-8/10

miiplaywii said:
Hey I have Mortal Combat, its fun. I like the contols with the Wii controller. I was trying to have the Wii controller for P1 and GC controller for P2 but it wasn't working, can anyone confirm this? There is some unusual modes in the game with unskippable cut scenes that I don't want to bother playing so I'm justgoing to stick to arcade and Konquer. The game plays the same as always but the number of characters is insane. Good levels with lots of blood.

Overall, a good game but nothing outstanding-8/10

Awesome, thanks for the info. I'll most likely buy it tommorow when i pick up my mario party. I hate when i rent a game and end up buying it after anyways. Its just another $8 wasted. Thanks again.

I say the same...8 out of 10. Awesome game, especially for a Mortal Kombat game. Probably one of the best Wii games available IMO.

Back