Most Wanted VC?

Goldeneye 64 with online play
Space Station Silicon Valley
Jet Force Gemini
Uniracers
Earthbound/Super Mario RPG
BLADES OF STEEL!

ALEX KIDD IN MIRACLE WORLD!

i would love to see banjo, conker, other donkey kong games, and ZOMBIES ATE MY NEIGHBOURS! whatever happened to that anyways? i just got a wii and i heard they were supposed to release that on the VC almost a year ago?

Everything that is squaresoft...

Sonic 2/3 and the Sonic and Knuckles add on some how used...

remeber how you could attach the two when you put it in your sega?

And Claymates... for the sake of memories... oh oh and superscope 6

I'd like to see Majora's Mask as well.
Perfect Dark and James Bond are dreams of mine :lol:

Games that I want that I think we'll actually see in the near future:

Castlevania 3 and Dr. Mario (NES)
Yoshi's Island, Super Mario Kart, and U.N. Squadron (SNES)
Castlevania: Bloodlines (Gen)
Super Smash Bros., LoZ: Majora's Mask, and Hybrid Heaven (N64)

streetfighter
streetfighter 2 (non-turbo)
mortal kombat 1 & 2
RBI baseball
Blades of steel

and i cant believe no one said this one

CONTRAthe first one and no other one

im a dope i have that game i forgot for a sec i havent played VC games in a while ive been playing MOH im hooked on it

jr369 said:
streetfighter
streetfighter 2 (non-turbo)
mortal kombat 1 & 2
RBI baseball
Blades of steel

and i cant believe no one said this one

CONTRAthe first one and no other one

You seriously want Street Fighter? As in, the first one? I don't know if you've ever played it before, but that is probably the worst game I've ever had the misfortune to play (or rather, attempt to play, due to the crappy control).

When Dragon Quest: Swords comes out for the Wii, I hope we see Dragon Quest (aka Dragon Warrior 1,2,3, or 4 on NES) games either rereleased on the DS, Wii, or VC. I would especially love it if we finally saw 5 and 6 come to the U.S. perhaps in a style that Final Fantasy III was brought over.:yesnod:

Napalmbrain said:
You seriously want Street Fighter? As in, the first one? I don't know if you've ever played it before, but that is probably the worst game I've ever had the misfortune to play (or rather, attempt to play, due to the crappy control).

what i meant was street fighter 2 and street fighter 2 champion edition with the other colors and playable bosses i always considered SF2 as the first and only one of the series to me. my mistake and SF2 is out alreadly

Nintendo seem to be releasing a lot of the games that i have wished for in the past, including Actraiser, Axelay and most recently Cybernator (cannot wait to get some points and download this as it's a great Snes shoot em up).

I really need Pilotwings 64 on Vc though.

Donkey Kong 64. One of my favourite games ever is Donkey Kong Country, which I downloaded on the VC last year, played for a while then didn't have time for. I've started playing it again recently though. I'm going to download DKC2 when I've either completed the first or get fed up with dying so much on hard levels. I'm also looking forward to DKC3, which I know is coming out.

I've never played DK64, but I've read reviews and it seems brilliant, so I hope it is released soon.

Back