Multiplayer games for me and my wife?

Chad24

WiiChat Member
Dec 18, 2009
Im looking for fun multiplayer games that dont have complicated controls. She isnt a big gamer, but loves some of the simpilar games. Which ones do you reccomend?

Here are some Ive thought of trying:

Mario & Sonic Olympics
Super Mario Galaxy
Rabbids Go Home
Wii Sports Resort
Boom Blox Bash Party
Excitebots
Punch-Out
Mario Kart (Obviously a good one)

Ive only seen some of the highlights of these games, and they had some decent reviews, anyone have any reccomendations? Keep in mind I only want the games for the multiplayer experience.

Thanks!

the new super mario bros game is pretty good, although it can be frusterating at times playing with 2 players

Haha, yea I agree. Especially when the other person isnt that great. And the bubbling this is pretty lame. Makes the game too easy. And wtf is up with unlimited continues? I hate that. Dying isnt even a big deal..

What about some of those other games I listed? And with Mario Galaxy, pretty much everyone reccomends it, but how is the multiplayer? How does it work?

What about some of those other games I listed? And with Mario Galaxy, pretty much everyone reccomends it, but how is the multiplayer? How does it work?

From the games you listed for multiplayer I'd recommend Boom Blox Bash Party, Wii Sports Resort and Mario Kart. Possibly Mario & Sonic Winter Olympics too.

Mario Galaxy does have a 2 player mode but it is very limited. All the 2nd player does is control a cursor with the Wii remotes pointer, which they can use to pick up stars and fire them at enemies.

I know that you are only looking for multiplayer games at the moment but if you ever decide to get a single player game for your wife then Rune Factory: Frontier is an awesome game. It's a spin off from the Harvest Moon games and similar to the likes of Animal Crossing but with a lot more things to do. It's also one of the sweetest games on the Wii and both me and my husband have played it for hundreds of hours (that's not an exaggeration either).

Back