Multiplayer Shooters?

Will there ever be any good fps that have split screen offline multi? I've heard Red Steel and MoH vanguard are ok, but they have no bots...will there be any with bots? Would the controls work ok, or is it hard to keep ur reticle in your portion of the screen?

Voltun said:
Will there ever be any good fps that have split screen offline multi? I've heard Red Steel and MoH vanguard are ok, but they have no bots...will there be any with bots? Would the controls work ok, or is it hard to keep ur reticle in your portion of the screen?
You don't need to keep it in your part of the screen, each players controller shares the screen, even if the picture doesnt

So what games have good split screen multiplayer, and do they or do they not have bots

As for offline fps with bots. None so far i beleive. If timesplitters 4 is indeed released on wii though, that more than likely will. All Timesplitters games have excellent multiplayer.

This might be a bit off topic but seeing how were taking about FPS i got a great idea on how to improve wii's FPS movement. or make it better then is already is instead of moving the crosshairs to the edge of the screen why not use the D-pad to look left and right. up and down can switch our weapons.

the next metroid i have a feeling will be largley based around the online multiplayer component.
as well as Valve(counter strike, half life, team fortress classic) has annouced a project on the wii consol and they most deff have the hottest fps's out right now.

MOHH2 dude, MOHH2 :) Pared down a bit, but a very fun, addictive game :) It's pretty much the only thing that has pushed Super Mario Galaxy out of my Wii temporarily :)

Walugi said:
the next metroid i have a feeling will be largley based around the online multiplayer component.
as well as Valve(counter strike, half life, team fortress classic) has annouced a project on the wii consol and they most deff have the hottest fps's out right now.

Were not gonna be seeing another Metroid for a while....

To answer the original post: MOHH2 is currently the only online multiplayer, but then there is also Fry Cry: Vengeance and Red Steel with offline multiplayer.

it would be cool for metroid multiplayer if you played as a federal trooper until you got a certain number of points and then u would have the option to play as one of the hunters

Back