Multiple Wii problems-please help

blckwidwbi

WiiChat Member
Jun 9, 2011
kck
I have a Japanese soft modded wii that has been professionally region changed. Everything worked fine. Rented Super Mario Galaxy 2 and played it a few days, then was unused for about 26 hours. Turned back on and was having a problem with all my games on the disc channel..none would play. Dvd's worked fine on media player and all original games played through neogamma while only some of my backup discs would play. Called the guy who did the mod and region change and he remodded along with various other things, still has problem. Now over a week later, sometimes the disc channel will work, very few dvd's will play and makes a loud clicking, grinding type noise, neo gamma stills works the same with some of the games. What can i do? I have read that other people played smg2 and then had problems. can i fix this? is it the laser? the disc drive? Please help--is my son's and summer time is here and he cant play any of the "good" games. Also it will play gamecube games off the disc channel just fine never errors

Last edited:
Back