My DS is broke. What do I do?

mooksta

Epona where are you!
Jun 8, 2006
London
I bought my DS just before Christmas, it's the Mario Kart pak.

I was playing Metriod Prime Hunters today, shooting at Gorea in the final battle and I'm using the right hand stylus control. The left shoulder button being my fire button. It ain't firing anymore? It's gone dead.

Anyone else got this problem and what do I do? take it back to the shop where I bought it? I don't have the receipt. Will Nintendo replace it? It's only six months old!!!

mooks

Mario Famous said:
Look inside the DS box for the Warranty. Read it for the address so you can send your DS in to get it repaired.

Agreed. If it's a big store like Wal-Mart or something, you can usually just take it back for a new one. Even if you didn't buy it from there, you can still probably take it back without a reciept. All you'll probably need is the box.

Recusant said:
Agreed. If it's a big store like Wal-Mart or something, you can usually just take it back for a new one. Even if you didn't buy it from there, you can still probably take it back without a reciept. All you'll probably need is the box.

And if they wont take it, you can ship it back to Redmond, WA (NOA HQ). They should replace it for free if you send the warranty.

Back