my eyes hurt

Minto

You're kidding, right?
Dec 15, 2006
Northern Ireland
Wii Online Code
0505-6993-9515-7982
well me and three other guys just did halo 3 on legendary in only 5 hours and i gotta tell you it was not even hard:lol:

that's nothing. try playing Halo 2 for 12 hours straight in a basement with a bunch of friends overnight. Then tell me when your eyes start bleeding bub.

try playing halo for 4 days straight (with at least a bit of sleep, obviously).

I did this when I first got my xbox and halo1 and halo2. i got about 5 hours of sleep for those 3 nights in between. (5 hrs each night.)

It's called having a huge Xbox party :lol: your supposed to act retarded and try to do the stupiest things possible like playing for 12 hours:lol:

well i think i could play halo 3 for 12 hours with no problem if i had a friend over. i played resident evil 4 wii edition for 12 straight hours a while ago with a friend. it was crazy. total of like 15 hours of wii the night he stayed over.

that seems like a waste of time i mean i understand 2 hrs or maybe 3 hrs but i mean wow 12

A buddy of mine was part of that thing where they tried beating OOT, MM, and WW in 42 hours. (Was it 42 hours?) He said his eyes never felt the same.

My eye's don't hurt after about 5-6 hours of playing thats the longest run i've had but one of my relatives eye's start hurting about an hour sometime less. I think it depends on tv and thier brightness/contrast, i'm pretty sure they would hurt if say you dimmed it down like REALLY bad.
You lot are true hardcore gamer's i take my turban off to you lot!
When i buy a new game i buy it when i've got someone's coning round (Usually) and we all clock the game as fast as we can!

I just wish i was one of those guy's that did it for a living!
I know if you're in a good clan you and your team can get into competitions and stuff!

minto said:
well me and three other guys just did halo 3 on legendary in only 5 hours and i gotta tell you it was not even hard:lol:

Yea Legendary isn't difficult with more than one person... Infinite respawns make the whole thing kind a joke.

And 5 hours of gameplay? Thats called round 1 :D

Nah you should get up and stretch after that long, although I think my record was more than 10 hours on Live... Then I went walking lol... Because my body hated tv and videogames for a bit.

!S

Back