my internet sucks :p

Is the internet modem attached to your PC or you are just using a router? Usually, it's not advisable to use a router since it distributes the Internet connection to your other devices.

Chill dude! It happens to me sometimes. What internet provider do you have?
CenturyLink. Ive had problems with it and about every 6 months it just stops working and gives a red light on the server icon. its always been relatively slower than advertised but it works and thats good enough for me (i just dont like having to get it fixed every half a year)

CenturyLink. Ive had problems with it and about every 6 months it just stops working and gives a red light on the server icon. its always been relatively slower than advertised but it works and thats good enough for me (i just dont like having to get it fixed every half a year)

What's your download speed and connection type? Did you consider upgrading your plan?

Upgrading plan is quite expensive for an internet that have slow connection. I tried upgrading mine but, still encounter the same issue.

I've upgraded mine and its working perfectly. The internet connection is at speed and I can even download fast. Maybe, it depends on your location.

I haven't been on here in a long ass time.

I'm saddened to have to say that Twitter (aka Twatter) and Facebook (aka Fakebook) 'killed off' forums, and now only forums for niche topics are still active. :(

Back