SSBB 0688-4932-4039 BAM-
Dec 12, 2007
Hyrule
Wii Online Code
5768-6741-0422-9558
Yes, I love the Wii.
Yes, I love the DS.
Are they perfect? Far from it!

My Wishes for the next "Wii". (Obviously it will be called something else...)
------- Keep the same controls! The Wii's controls rock! Maybe Nintendo could clean them up a bit but they better not do anything dumb.... Its fantastic how it is....
------- Better graphics.... I am not a huge fan of graphics but looking at Medal of Honor Heroes 2 and Call of Duty 4 for the PS3 and 360 makes me mad almost.... I don't mind paying $100 more for a system that looks better.... And The next Gen Nintendo System can not look like what the 360 looks like now! It has to look better! It has to be at the same pace graphically as the other systems.... not 1 step behind....
------ Nintendo Live/ Nintendo Nation! Online mode just like the 360's.... Usernames, headets, no fc's, good speed and more.... Nintendo, if they wanted to, could do whatever they wanted and they could make an awesome online mode for free or little cost....

Thats it for the next "Wii"... It doesn't need much, but what it needs it NEEDS!

My wishes for the next "DS". (Obviously it will be called something else...)
------ The DS 2, could be just the Gameboy advance.... A better system then gameboy color but keeping it simple.... So keep the same controls... Stylus rox!
------ Better graphix... I wouldn't mid if the next handheld system looked like GCN graphics.... that would be awesome.... thats all I want graphically.... :D
------ Nintendo Live/ Nintendo Nation! Same as the Wii!

Thats it! :D

I don't even want to think about the "next" for Wii. I spent so much of my hard earned money getting updated in the Nintendo world, I shudder to think that I will no longer own the latest technology.

anyone else agree or disagree... come on talk to me! :D

I know that, I am happy right now... there are just a few things I wish the wii and ds had... so I hope they will be in the next gen...

Is there a chance that Nintendo could make a Nintendo-Live or Nintendo-Nation like xbox live right now? Like an update that u download or buy at the shop channel?

Ashwii00 said:
I don't even want to think about the "next" for Wii. I spent so much of my hard earned money getting updated in the Nintendo world, I shudder to think that I will no longer own the latest technology.
That's the truth if there ever was one. Besides, Nintendo probably will only take this concept for another generation (if you're lucky) before they've found some other awesome technology and exploit it.

Back