My opinion on Battle Revolution

gamerdude247 said:
dude slow down, it's completely your fault for not getting a ds, but also i understand you don't have the money!!! but don't come hollering at us because you don't have one, or you only get rental pokemon + you can still enjoy it with the rentals. If you don't want it don't get it, it's as simple as that! Also you do realize you can go online with the rentals, right? They make the colloseum leaders easy enough for you to beat with the rentals, so you should have no problem. :crazy: blankconnection is right also, you don't even know the price? it's a ds price not a wii price, just like you know a gameboy price and an n64 price, come on?
Hey add me to ur pbr and wii and ill rep u if u rep me

Lol,I'm cool with you but I am an enemy of anyone who says super smash brawl sucks,cause it freakin rules,by just thinking about it,lolz.

1) Sneaky is silly for thinking the guy actually thought the DS was just a mic/remote for PBR on the wii when the guy was obviously joking around.

2) It's pokemon people, it's how it's always been. Ever since red and blue you had to have both games to get all the pokemon.

3) WTF cares if u don't have a mic for PBR? Do you really want to talk to 11 year old boys that bad?

Last edited:
gamerdude247 said:
dude slow down, it's completely your fault for not getting a ds, but also i understand you don't have the money!!! but don't come hollering at us because you don't have one, or you only get rental pokemon + you can still enjoy it with the rentals. If you don't want it don't get it, it's as simple as that! Also you do realize you can go online with the rentals, right? They make the colloseum leaders easy enough for you to beat with the rentals, so you should have no problem. :crazy: blankconnection is right also, you don't even know the price? it's a ds price not a wii price, just like you know a gameboy price and an n64 price, come on?
thank you. Take the words right from my mouth except you say them civilized. Rep for gamerdude, and JD1269

Last edited:
kinda funny how people on this board just rant about crap! the game was done to connect ppl around the world and with their friends. to battle! now c'mon if you dont have a ds and the dough to get them, then someone should start looking for a job!!!! bet the one who started all this was a very young person.

But all of you also have to respect that he is blowing off steam in here because his mom just wouldnt buy him his DS and D/P!!! lol

I don't get the DS thing...

I have a DS, but I don't want the Pokemon game.

Why?

Its the same thing as the stupid gba games, nothing new. Oh new overworld wow.

I'd rather spend my 30-45 dollahs on a nice game for my highly addictive Wii!

And oh goodie! In Pokemon Revolution you get to watch your pokemon hit air and MAGICALLY hit the pokemon? omgomgomg b3$t p0k3m0n 3v3r

Just my opinion. :smilewinkgrin:

KsMuffin said:
I don't get the DS thing...

I have a DS, but I don't want the Pokemon game.

Why?

Its the same thing as the stupid gba games, nothing new. Oh new overworld wow.

I'd rather spend my 30-45 dollahs on a nice game for my highly addictive Wii!

And oh goodie! In Pokemon Revolution you get to watch your pokemon hit air and MAGICALLY hit the pokemon? omgomgomg b3$t p0k3m0n 3v3r

Just my opinion. :smilewinkgrin:

Thanks, Gordon.
:thumbsup:

Also, For those of you saying that it's my fault I don't have money, to get a job..

I CAN'T.

The legal working age for Topeka, Kansas is 18. 16 for minimum wage.
I am, alas, 14.

Sucks.

You can start a bank account, it will earn interest every month and you will have spending money before you know it. Save up the $$$ for a DS so you can enjoy PBR to it's full extent.

FR. said:
You can start a bank account, it will earn interest every month and you will have spending money before you know it. Save up the $$$ for a DS so you can enjoy PBR to it's full extent.

I don't want to wait 10 years before I can buy the DS.

Then buy a DS Phat (the original) for less cash and you'll still have the same connection capabilities as the DS Lite (which I'm sure you were thinking about).

I agree with a30993. The game is nearly useless without a having a well played copy of the DS versions. Using rental pokemon is like playing a demo of the real game.

This whole problem could have been avoided .....

All they had to do was add either pokemon diamond or Peral to the BR game and raise the price $10 and then everyone would be happy .... but no the people that created this game didnt think of that >_>

lol but anyway if you really wanna use non-rental pokemon then get a Ds emulator and use your computer as your DS and connect them ^_^... (its possible)

The whole game just seems like a major cash cow for Nintendo.

The only thing you can do is battle which is a bit pointless. There are nearly no rewards for completeing the single player "campaign". Yes you can battle online but apparently theres no leaderboards or incentive to battle as well as frequent disconnection. Its basically the same game as Pokemon Stadium except they've removed Mini Games and being able to play the game on the TV.

Seems like a pretty pointless game to me but Nintendo will be raking it in from it ........

Eagles said:
The whole game just seems like a major cash cow for Nintendo.

The only thing you can do is battle which is a bit pointless. There are nearly no rewards for completeing the single player "campaign". Yes you can battle online but apparently theres no leaderboards or incentive to battle as well as frequent disconnection. Its basically the same game as Pokemon Stadium except they've removed Mini Games and being able to play the game on the TV.

Seems like a pretty pointless game to me but Nintendo will be raking it in from it ........

Sadly the Wii owners will have to wait with this untill any more good fist party games.

Back