My Opinion....

Wii_Smurf

No.1 Smurf
Dec 5, 2006
Manchester
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
I like the way you replaced the Red Steel forum with a Super Paper Mario one.

I think that for every 'Major' game released there should be a new Sub Forum, So we always have like 2 or 3 'Main Games' that will have a Sub Forum :)

thats a pretty cool idea to update the forums with newly released titles. i never even noticed that! who did the change?

i read a thread on making a sub forum for paper mario but i didnt think that could be done so i didnt even read it. however this approach seems interesting and actually pretty cool :)

Yeah
Like once Zelda has done we replace it with like Mario Strikers or Mp3, Something

I agree. We should also have the main online games like Mario Kart and Animal Crossing stay up forever since I'm guessing they'll be the titles to live on forever.

I don't consider Mario Strikers a major title, but then again I'm American so not sure how popular it is in Europe.

Yes for the major game releases we will be adding them as seperate sub-forums - the length of their stay will most likely depend on their popularity and the activity in that section.

Major titles with online play will most likely become a permanent fixture, but will probably fall under the Online forum with possible clan sections.

chain blade said:
Nice plan i0n!
Gosh i just noticed,how long do you spend on this site,like a minute a day?

ha!

You wont see me on the 'currently active' list as i appear invisible but i lurk here pretty much all the time.

chain blade said:
HO!:ee5k: Oh my god,you could be watchin me...right...NOW!ARGH!!!!!

i dont think he's THAT sad!!! ;)

Is there any chance we can have a Godfather Blackhand Edition sub-forum? there are quite a few threads on this game plus it will spur me on to write a few more tips threads and some walkthroughs

grazie

Back