MY SIMS Vs. ANIMAL CROSSING WII

Nintendo Gamers know the Animal Crossing Franchise.
PC/Casual Gamers know the Sims Franchise.

They both use the same concept however the name Animal Crossing doesn't really allude to this concept, whereas MySims does.

Therefore if there are more Casual Gamers that own Wiis than Long-term Nintendo Gamers than MySims will sell better.
If there are more Long-term Nintendo Gamers that own Wiis that Casual Gamers than Animal Crossing will sell better.

Wiily Good said:

They both use the same concept however the name Animal Crossing doesn't really allude to this concept, whereas MySims does.

Therefore if there are more Casual Gamers that own Wiis than Long-term Nintendo Gamers than MySims will sell better.
If there are more Long-term Nintendo Gamers that own Wiis that Casual Gamers than Animal Crossing will sell better.

Likely:
I'll buy animal crossing and rent MySims

Wiily Good said:

Methodical thinking. Nice.

Getting slightly more methodical... Nintendo CRAMS games down your throat when they release them. Depending on how casual the casual gamer is, Nintendo has been advertising ALL their own Wii games on TV plenty as far as I've seen, and on every channel I watch. So my thought is just that the casual gamer might be more likely to NOTICE Animal Crossing due to Nintendo's advertising whereas EA probably won't advertise MySims nearly as much. hmmm...
Maybe I'm over-analyzing?

Back