My thoughts on improving Nintendo

Xenoblade was one of the best games I've ever played, I'd like to see a 'Mons game with such quality. Which is totally possible, to be honest.

We've already been through this. Takahashi should never approach Pokemon's plot. Terrible things would happen.

But I agree with the rest of the parts like gameplay and exploration.

Takahashi is to video games as Stanley Kubrick is to cinematography. Kubrick should not get near MLP. Takahashi should not work on Pokemon.

If you don't understand, tell me how Pokemon could ever go along with this.

I just said that I think Pokemon should get at least one game with a really good plot, I never mentioned Takahashi. [noparse]:p[/noparse]

Alright, I see what you mean. I forgot you haven't played many story based games, so I assumed you were specifically wanting a really complex plot.

I can explore and backtrack for things other than expansions and equipment I should already have.

And no, I want a new and improved Metroid, not a Half Life.

As for the choices and how they would impact the game, it could be anything from making a choice that could benefit the mission but sacrifice something else or choosing between two coarsest of actions that will either make a nearing part of the game more difficult either combat wise or puzzle wise. Or it could be a difficult and vauge choice and depending on whether you choose correctly it could either strengthen or weaken the enemies for the remainder of the game.

@Assasin; Dis is true. I haven't played a whole lot of games with a really good story. Sadly...

Snake being in SSBB has made me semi interested in Metal Gear. I could get one of them for the PS3, unless there are any on the Wii. I wouldn't know.

Snake being in SSBB has made me semi interested in Metal Gear. I could get one of them for the PS3, unless there are any on the Wii. I wouldn't know.

Besides the Portable Ops games, and the non-canon games like Ghost Babel and Acid, I have the whole series all for my PS3.

Metal Gear Solid downloaded via PSN
Metal Gear, Metal Gear 2, Metal Gear Solid 2, Metal Gear Solid 3, Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker are on the Metal Gear Solid HD collection
And Metal Gear Solid 4 is exclusive to the PS3

So if you have a PS3 you're set for the entire Metal Gear series if you're hoping to get into it, which I highly suggest.

As for your Wii, none are available, BUT a great remake of Metal Gear Solid, named Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes, was released for the Gamecube exclusively if you still have a Gamecube remote lying around, and if you can find it. It is a bit of a collectors item amoungst Metal Gear fans and was difficult for me to get my hands on a copy. But if you have a PS3 I would suggest just downloading the original PlayStation version.

And as a friend dear Nicky, I could suggest to you to play them in chronilogical order to better follow the complex story, but some people prefer to play them in order of their release. In choronological order they go:

Metal Gear Solid 3
Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops (PSP only)
Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops 2 (PSP only)
Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker
Metal Gear
Metal Gear 2
Metal Gear Solid
Metal Gear Solid 2
Metal Gear Solid 4

@ Assasin: If you're talking about Rising, I agree. If you're talking about MGS5, you're crazy.

Last edited:
Besides the Portable Ops games, and the non-canon games like Ghost Babel and Acid, I have the whole series all for my PS3.

Metal Gear Solid downloaded via PSN
Metal Gear, Metal Gear 2, Metal Gear Solid 2, Metal Gear Solid 3, Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker are on the Metal Gear Solid HD collection
And Metal Gear Solid 4 is exclusive to the PS3

So if you have a PS3 you're set for the entire Metal Gear series if you're hoping to get into it, which I highly suggest.

As for your Wii, none are available, BUT a great remake of Metal Gear Solid, named Metal Gear Solid: Twin Snakes, was released for the Gamecube exclusively if you still have a Gamecube remote lying around, and if you can find it. It is a bit of a collectors item amoungst Metal Gear fans and was difficult for me to get my hands on a copy. But if you have a PS3 I would suggest just downloading the original PlayStation version.

And as a friend dear Nicky, I could suggest to you to play them in chronilogical order to better follow the complex story, but some people prefer to play them in order of their release. In choronological order they go:

Metal Gear Solid 3
Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops (PSP only)
Metal Gear Solid Portable Ops 2 (PSP only)
Metal Gear Solid Peace Walker
Metal Gear
Metal Gear 2
Metal Gear Solid
Metal Gear Solid 2
Metal Gear Solid 4

@ Assasin: If you're talking about Rising, I agree. If you're talking about MGS5, you're crazy.
I don't think I have enough interest to play all of them, but I'll try one or two. Thanks!

I don't think I have enough interest to play all of them, but I'll try one or two. Thanks!

Exactly what I said till I beat my first MGS game lol

Back