My Wii is almost dead.

west-scott

WiiChat Member
Apr 9, 2007
My Wii is almost dead. First the News channel doesn’t work, then the remote goes weird and now it doesn’t read any discs. I’m going to call Nintendo in the morning as there 24hour(!) hotline is closed. I think they will have to replace it. Anyone else been through that process?

this happened when i first got my wii. But then it stopped shortly after. But yeah you should call nintendo about that.

And welcome to wiichat, enjoy your stay!

Good Luck getting your wii fixed :)

~Rival

I have only had controller problems, but I would recommend making sure that you checked all other possibilities of why there are problems. Otherwise, give them a call; they seem to have a great reputation for customer service.

west-scott said:
My Wii is almost dead. First the News channel doesn’t work, then the remote goes weird and now it doesn’t read any discs. I’m going to call Nintendo in the morning as there 24hour(!) hotline is closed. I think they will have to replace it. Anyone else been through that process?

dude, its not open 24 hours anyway...

Are you putting the discs in right? Just checking all realms of possibility here.

-Cadet

lee.jarratt said:
dude, its not open 24 hours anyway...

dude, thats why hes going to call in the morning

Cadet said:
Are you putting the discs in right? Just checking all realms of possibility here

hehehe I've done that before

ilikecookies said:
dude, thats why hes going to call in the morning

hehehe I've done that before

i was saying that as it isnt a 24 hour hotline when he thought it was...

Whats worse I just brought Sonic and looks like I'll have to send my Wii off to Nintendo. I wonder how long it will take to sort....?

west-scott said:

Try going to data and reformating the Wii.

I just gave Nintendo a call........how can a call centre be engaged??? lol

Last edited:
ok now it rings but no answer..... I hope they don't have crappy customer service.

Back