My Wii is almost dead.

wow this is crap. i haven't had any problems.yet.
but i feel for you man.
like suggested above try reformatting. its should work unless the issue is related to the hardware.

I've phoned Nintendo (like 8 times).....no answer....I phone Argos where I brought it from and they telling me a month before they could replace it.

I'll try the formatting and I'll try Nintendo again tomorrow.

zeon9881 said:
off topic =awesome lee jarret keeps chanding his avater =)

back on topic =call them today theyll send a new one

Lol thanks for the comment and mention. it made my day :cool:

Do you have a launch Wii? Sometimes the launch wiis are worse than the newer ones. I have a launch Wii but I havnt had any problems yet.

Finally a result! I just keeped waiting for like 5-10 mins and finally someone answered!

Just said send in the console its self and you;ll get a new one within 10 days!

Only problem I've lost the receipt so I had to phone Argos to get them to send me one and that may take 7 days.

Well at least your problem is solved, it will just take some time. Hope you didnt have any VC games on it.

i had mines returned for having graphical issues/overheating. Took about a week until they sent me a new Wii. Then again the repair center is in the same state as I am. May take up to 2 weeks on the east coast. Easy process and they even transfered all my Mii's and saved games over. I just had to do an internet update and get all my channels back

west-scott said:
Finally a result! I just keeped waiting for like 5-10 mins and finally someone answered!

Just said send in the console its self and you;ll get a new one within 10 days!

Only problem I've lost the receipt so I had to phone Argos to get them to send me one and that may take 7 days.
u dont need the receipt

I do have VC games. I'll put them onto a SD card and hope there ok. No other choice.

west-scott said:
I do have VC games. I'll put them onto a SD card and hope there ok. No other choice.

sorry, can't do that. won't work. VC games can only be played on the console it was purchased on. no exceptions.

I never fully got into wii when I first got it anyway (too many essays and exams coming up). If I get a new one it will be a fresh start.

So like how would they know if your Wii actually isn't working? Do you have to send your Wii to them first or do they just send you a new one right away?

I have to send it to them and they test it. With the problem I told them about they said its most likely they'll just replace it. Plus Ive said I want a replacement and not a repair.

Back