My Wii Wont Turn On!!!

sorted lads! thanks alot changed the fuse and its done! :) woop no need to panic this forum is ace!

I'm glad you got it fixed, DUDE! When mine goes out or anyone else's, this will be a popular forum.

might be in the hunk of a power cord i always make sure i turn off the stand by so the wii doesn't heat up when i am not even near it. :lol:

His Wii is already fixed so you don't have to tell him any more possibilities for the conflict that happened!

This has happened to mine twice -- you need to reset the unit by unplugging it --- for about 30 mins... this will reset the machine and it will start up again

wii will not turn on

thank you for the post of the answer of using the wii remote to turn the console. i had the same issue, and depending on how the console was turned off, depends on how it gets turned back on. and using the wii remote i was able to turn the console back on! thank you so much for the help!!!

my wii

i was playin my wii one afternoon and it shut off so then i unpluged it and pluged it back in and the light came on but when i pressed it it blinked and it went off so i left it for a while came back and it did the same thing and that was a month ago and it still does the same thing

im the same i don't really know how this stuff works but i really need help with my wii. ive figured out it's not my power cord. when the standby light is on and i press it the green light flashes and the cd slot flashes blue then i loose everything even the standby light. i have to unplug my power supply from the wii and plug it back in and then it repeats. can someone plz help?

Back