wii wont turn on.

chrisco

WiiChat Member
Mar 21, 2010
Last year I bought an xbox360 and i got annoyed with the light coming from the wii every night so i unplugged it and left it for about 6 months. now i bought a new game for it and i replugged it but it won't turn on!! what should i do!?!?!:frown5:

well first if the light was bugging you why didnt you turn it off?

Well, if you haven't hacked it you could return it if it's got a warranty. Why did you buy a game for it if you got a 360 instead? Must have been a good game.

must of been something like smash brothers

lol, regardless of his reason you guys thats kinda odd for it to not be working.
By light he must mean the yellow or red light when its 'off' or in 'standby mode'.

Um, are you sure you hooked it up right? Have you tried a different outlet? Did you hack it in the past?

no I doubt the red or yellow light was irritating it had to be the blue

darn it I double post

Last edited:
No.
I see where he's coming from.
My TV stand is at the foot of my bed. I prefer sleeping in the dark. My Wii is usually 'off'(red light). It's slightly annoying when all else is dark, and I have this one, random little red light.

If Wii is not working why dont you bring it to the repair shop or something. I can't believe it! 6 months of not using the wii, you better check inside - it might be filled with dust and spider webs

Back