ohio
Wii Online Code
7527 1826 6337 6464
Another week without a VC game:

WiiWare

Tales of Monkey Island: Chapter 1
Publisher: Telltale Games
Players: 1
ESRB Rating: E10+ (Everyone 10 and Older) - Alcohol Reference, Comic Mischief, Mild Language, Mild Suggestive Themes
Price: 1,000 Wii Points™
Description: Join Guybrush Threepwood, Mighty Pirate, in this first chapter of an epic five-part saga, filled with humor, romance and piratey swashbuckling. When a showdown with the demon pirate LeChuck goes up in flames, Guybrush gets marooned on a strange island. How will he escape? Where is Guybrush's beloved wife, Elaine? And what's up with the voodoo pox spreading through the isles? Jump into Tales of Monkey Island today to find out!

The Three Musketeers: One for All!
Publisher: Legendo Entertainment
ESRB Rating: E (Everyone) - Cartoon Violence
Price: 900 Wii Points
Description: The Three Musketeers have been imprisoned by the treacherous Count Xavier and his sinister lieutenant, Count Orsini! Well, almost - take on the role of Porthos, famed member of the Musketeers, to save the day in this swashbuckling platform adventure inspired by the classic novel. Swing the Wii Remote™ to launch blistering sword attacks on your foes, avoid fiendish traps and discover hidden collectables. Packed with frenetic fencing, heroic leaps and fun puzzles, this is one adventure no aspiring hero will want to miss.

HB Arcade Cards
Publisher: HB Studios Multimedia
ESRB Rating: E (Everyone)
Price: 500 Wii Points
Description: HB Arcade Cards is a great collection of fun and easy-to-play card games. The collection of games included in this title includes: Rummy, Hearts, Euchre, Canasta, Cribbage and the always-classic Solitaire. Each game comes with an interactive tutorial to show you the rules and basic game play. You'll need to be clever to outsmart your opponents, and you can even team up with a computer partner to play Euchre and Cribbage. You can play HB Arcade Cards using a Mii™ character from your Wii™ console, or play with one of our four new characters. HB Arcade Cards has lots of style and flare, and will keep you coming back for more. Remember, it's never the same game twice.

Nintendo DSiWare

Sudoku Student
Publisher: Hudson Entertainment
ESRB Rating: E (Everyone)
Price: 200 Nintendo DSi Points™
Description: Sudoku Student brings you the first Nintendo DSiWare sudoku experience with all the features you'd expect. For "students" of sudoku who are just getting their feet wet, Sudoku Student comes with a full tutorial. Once you've completed the tutorial, jump into simple and easy-going sudoku puzzles. Designed for entry- to beginner-level players, you'll find just the right amount of challenge to keep you hooked.

I was a huge Monkey Island fan growing up. I loved 1-3!

I saw on Kotaku this morning that they are releasing Monkey Island for Wii today!!!!!!

So I mosey on over here to see if I can find anything else, and lo and behold......one chapter at a time, and then I have to pay for each additional chapter????????

These were really long games with up to 15 chapters.

Not to mention, this is like, the long awaited return of the game in forever. Why couldnt they just put it on a damned disc like every other of the 5 games in the series?

Suck it, Nintendo

happy for the people who got what they wanted this week. I havent spent any money on vc games in a 4 months

I was a huge Monkey Island fan growing up. I loved 1-3!

I saw on Kotaku this morning that they are releasing Monkey Island for Wii today!!!!!!

So I mosey on over here to see if I can find anything else, and lo and behold......one chapter at a time, and then I have to pay for each additional chapter????????

These were really long games with up to 15 chapters.

Not to mention, this is like, the long awaited return of the game in forever. Why couldnt they just put it on a damned disc like every other of the 5 games in the series?

Suck it, Nintendo

A huge fan? If so, I'm surprised at your ridiculous comments.

1. Telltale Games release almost all their games in chapters or episodes. It's just their way.

2. The games were split up into parts not chapters. There were four per game if I remember correctly.

3. The will release the game on the PC after the final chapter is complete. They may release it on the Wii in the future.

4. Nintendo had absolutely nothing to do with the development of the game.

As a huge fan, I'm sure your away of the remake of the original Secret of Monkey Island and are as excited as I am (though, I expect you to complain about this, too).

Please do your homework before posting.

Thank you for your junior high level response to my defense of Nintendo and Telltale. I pray you have a better day.

from Conan's private message to me:

**** you faggot

**** you, you little ****. You need to watch your little prick mouth.

YOU NEED TO DO YOUR HOMEWORK

You are a complete dumbass and need to shut your mouth. This is ridiculous.

1. Telltale games????......... 1-4 were made by Lucas Arts only. LUCAS ARTS. Therefore it doesnt matter what the "way" of the new company 20 years later is in reference to how big of a fan I am.

2. You are completely wrong. Why are you on here chewing me out when you arent even in the ballpark? Each game had about 12-20 chapters. Dumbass. Each game was broken into 4 parts....4 parts with multiple chapters....this new wii game, one chapter is for sale.

3. Just read what you wrote. It is total speculatory bullshit. Why dont you just make up anything you want?

4. I dont need a lesson on 3rd party software. I also didnt say anything about nintendo developing anything.

Yeah, I know about the remake, and as far as I know its going to XBL and not Wii.

Please do my homework before posting? All you did was sound like a little ***** and make up a bunch of crap in the process.

I'll say it again, Im a huge fan of the Monkey Island series. I can answer you any trivia you want. I have all of the Mp3s on my computer and some on my MP3 player.

Hmmmmm, Im looking at the disc now for Curse of Monkey Island. It is made by Lucas Arts in 1997. Thats where I left off in the series.

What are you a fan of, so I can make up a bunch of lies, and tell you to do your homework, like an arrogant little condescending dick sucker???????

happy for the people who got what they wanted this week. I havent spent any money on vc games in a 4 months
The last I got was Mario Kart 64v way back in.......................................................................................when did it come out over ere?

(Kinda stopped caring about weekly update threads for the VC/WW will do one when theres a game thats note worthy)

The last I got was Mario Kart 64v way back in.......................................................................................when did it come out over ere?

(Kinda stopped caring about weekly update threads for the VC/WW will do one when theres a game thats note worthy)

Mine were Incredible Maze and Gradius III, probably a year ago?

Remember the salad days when the games were decent and plentiful, and the forum was fun, semi-peacful, and addictive?

Mine were Incredible Maze and Gradius III, probably a year ago?

Remember the salad days when the games were decent and plentiful, and the forum was fun, semi-peacful, and addictive?
Think the last decent one was Space Harrier (arcade) a few weeks back
Nintendo have now kinda said "we are not arsed with Virtual console anymore"
Well not those exact words they used more marketing speak and bollocks

If there are any more members acting out like Conan The Librarian please report them so they can be dealt with, thank you.

On a sidenote: Another crappy VC update.

Would like to point out that it was the other guy that provoked him into the argument.
Hes probably a ok bloke unless provoked.

Back