WiiChat Member
Feb 7, 2007
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
Today we get

WiiWare

Rage of the Gladiator

Price: 1,000 Wii Points™

Description: Rage of the Gladiator is a fantasy-based fighting game in which you must fight for your life in the arena. One of the most gorgeous WiiWare games ever, it features amazing 3-D graphics, animation, lighting, shadows and special effects. Full voice acting means each boss has its own personality and taunts you mercilessly. Discover insane finishing moves: Summon a fiery meteor or savage tornado, or transform into a hulking colossus 10 times your normal size. Customize your character and specialize in skill trees – Offense, Defense or Magic – to gain new powers. You'll also enjoy epic, blood-pumping music by legendary composer Sean Beeson. For added replay value, unlock Challenge Mode and encounter tougher bosses with new abilities. The game also supports the Wii MotionPlus accessory.

Triple Shot Sports

Price: 500 Wii Points

Description: Triple Shot Sports is one of the most advanced recreational shooting games available for the WiiWare service, immersing players in the world of competitive target shooting. Most competitive events consist of activities that are traditionally derived from hunting and combat skills. Over time, these practices have evolved into a variety of competitive sports that include Archery, Pistol Shooting and Free Rifle. As with real-life shooting events, you will have full control over the aim of the weapon. You must also account for prevailing weather conditions and the athlete's breathing pattern, as these factors can influence the accuracy of your shot.

Virtual Console

CASTLEVANIA RONDO OF BLOOD

Price: 900 Wii Points

Description: This is the 10th action-packed installment in the ever-popular CASTLEVANIA series, which depicts the epic struggle between the Belmont clan and the dark forces of Count Dracula. An instant classic, this title is recognized far and wide for its beautifully rendered world, outstanding game balance and haunting CD-quality music. The player takes control of RICHTER, the clan's ultimate Vampire Killer, guiding him through a total of nine stages filled with treacherous traps and hidden secrets. Using your legendary whip – passed on from generations of Belmonts – and a powerful selection of Item Crash attacks, it's up to you to destroy Dracula and his evil horde. What's more, rescuing MARIA at some juncture in the game allows you to use her as a playable character for even more vampire-slaying fun.

Here's the link Press.nintendo.com

I waited 4 years for Rhondo. Already played it to death on pc. They are leaking out some good games but it's a little too late.

Would have paid 20$ for it when I first got the wii. Good thinking Nintendo.

This game gets a gold star. :mushroomlife::mushroomlife::mushroomlife::mushroomlife:

I waited 4 years for Rhondo. Already played it to death on pc. They are leaking out some good games but it's a little too late.

Would have paid 20$ for it when I first got the wii. Good thinking Nintendo.

This game gets a gold star. :mushroomlife::mushroomlife::mushroomlife::mushroomlife:

I burned Rondo of Blood years ago onto a CD or DVD and then downloaded a Turbo graphic 16 emulator, good graphics, excellent music a true castlevania but found it way to hard. I'll might download this but i think i'm gonna pass.

how r u Conan?

omg conan! how long have you been lurking here? we missed your rants ....

happy about ROB need more points for sure ....

Back