Name the game!

Dec 4, 2006
Northern Ireland - Co. Down
Wii Online Code
8263-8201-5467-9061
Can anyone help?

There was a game which involved a little red disc with sunglasses collecting drinks cans and killing shellfish etc.

Can anyone tell me what it was called. I have a feeling it was on the Sega Mega Drive.

I'd love it if it came out on the VC!

hahaha i had forgotten about Cool Spot.
It was also on SNES... I had to be because I never had a mega drive and I remember playing it... They just bring out more games that advertise things like 7 up... that'd be funny.
Wait, wasn't there a McDonald's game once?! Back on the NES or something...?

Yes there were a few if I remember - I'm sure there was a Ronald McDonald game, and some game called Mic and Mac?? Or something like that! They were on Mega Drive though, not NES

Wow that was an ace game i remember playing on it, and i was only 5 when it was released :/omg how some things stay with u in your mind. Any idea whether something like this would be released on VC or not?

I had it for Sega... but it wasnt called a mega drive... or is that like a UK name or something?

Loads of people play that McDonalds game that was on their web-site or something, I often see other people playing it in college while Im nosing around :arf:

Back