Staff member
May 30, 2006
Super Mancyland
Wii Online Code
8041-7231-3447-6164
Damn they coulda wiated untill the current story finsihies

what
this bit is filler to get to min amout of words

its on dattebayo's site. notice at the end of the "Press Release" it has the letters YHBT. this stands for You Have Been Trolled. Trolled can also meen punked for fooled. its just a joke. along with their "Professional Fansubbing." fansubbing is done by fans for free so professional fansub is kinda an oxymoron

Havent seen the torrent for the newset eps yet
but i was gona start watching it every 5 eps until naruto 2 (or whatever there gona call it comes out)

the reason you havent seen a torrent up yet is because they didnt air a new episode last thursday in japan. this thursday is the next new episode (watch episode 210 and at the end it says the next episode airs on the 30th of november so DB should have it subbed and torrented by friday

ANd when are the fillers ending
Febuary
like im gona Belive that

the naruto creator (i forget his name) is the one who said the fillers are ending in february. i say thats about as official as it gets

Mitch2025 said:
the naruto creator (i forget his name) is the one who said the fillers are ending in february. i say thats about as official as it gets

February x_x Well thats pretty soon. Its about time. Hopefully it is final xD

I wana see older Hinata in motion

Darkprinny said:
I wana see older Hinata in motion
hinata or neji. the bykagon (or how ever you spell it) is an awsome blood line and the attacks that can be used because of it are the best

Errr not in that way

Back