Naruto Shippuuden: GNTEX

FSUMercerian17

WiiChat Member
Jan 10, 2007
Mercer University
Wii Online Code
4196-3528-4722-8867
I was just wondering if anyone else was waiting for this game. Only a month left til it's released in Japan and I know I'm going to import it.

Yeah it's going to be for the Wii. Well hopefully there will be a freeloader released in time with the game so that I can play. I was so happy when Nintendo said the Wii would be region-free and then so sad when they took it back.

Dont count on it
Some Jap games have a lot of text (out side the story mode) and im thinking this game will be no different ( I have a fare bit of exp in this field)
Wait to see if its any good before buying (reviews and look for videos of it on you tube)
Never buy a game just because its based on your fave TV sires (most are rubbish)

Well I do like the show and the manga, but I'm not basing it on that. I'm basing it on the fact that I've played the previous 2 in the series and they're great fighting and party games. Tons of characters, great multiplayer, lots of modes.

I know it will have a lot of Japanese, but within a few days translation guides pop-up around the internet so that's not a big deal. The FreeLoader is the only problem and Datel is supposedly making one for the Wii, but who knows when it will be done.

Back