Need Help Spending Like 4700 Points

halloweengal81

WiiChat Member
May 20, 2007
The games i already have downloaded are: Super Mario Bros, Super Mario World, Pac-Man, and Castlevania (NES). What are your recommendations? Although I do love mario games i don't like Mario 64 much. i have the N64 version and i never play it. I really want Paper Mario, Super Mario RPG, the Mario Party 1-3. Thank You For Your Help! :) I've thought about New Adventure Island. I used to play the NES version all the time. Again Thanks:cool:

wait for some better games to come out... unlike our time travelling cartman. be patient

what can u do on this site and ps3 is better i hate wiiii just joined 2 find out if dbz budokai tenkaichi 3is comeing outnon ps3

LyricistSoldier said:
i'd figure it out on my own based on reviews... these opinions above me dont carry any worth without anything posted to back them up :sick:

what a daft thing to say.
Do you know how long it would take to read reviews of all the games that are currently out for VC?!
At least this way we can see which games are being repeatedly ignored or repeatedly mentioned to limit the list down a bit...
So why dont you then tell us what you think based on some reviews of your own?

if you like playing video games drunk with buddies, then definitely buy the classic "Ice Hockey". Then grab some beers, set the speed on fastest, and use only the skinny players

MrT said:
what a daft thing to say.
Do you know how long it would take to read reviews of all the games that are currently out for VC?!
At least this way we can see which games are being repeatedly ignored or repeatedly mentioned to limit the list down a bit...
So why dont you then tell us what you think based on some reviews of your own?

uhh yeah... ya'll are bunch of numbskulls...

gamespot.com reviews every single vc game er at least most any game worth taking a look at and its done on a 1-10 scale... and it is backed up with Evidence to show why their Opinion is what *keyword here* VALID. Its not oooh go get ninja turtles cuz their awesome.

Time is better spent going to to websites to read reviews by real editors, not chumps off the street that can only back themselves up with "awesome" :sick:

Well, like everyone is saying Zelda OoT is amazing and you should definatly get that one.
Puch-Out!! is classic and its really fun to play. I never get tired of that one.
Right now Im playing Beyond Oasis. It is a Zelda rip off for the Genesis but enjoyable.
Other games to look for:
1.Any Zelda
2.Sonic
3.Donkey Kong Country
4.Gunstar Heros

Back