Need help with my Wii party!!!

bigm0nkey

WiiChat Member
Sep 25, 2007
Portland, OR
Wii Online Code
8036-9330-0438-1799
I'm having some friends over tomorrow for a Wii party and I wanted to ask you guys what snacks I should serve that won't get the remotes all greasy and nasty. I don't trust my friends with washing their hands before grabbing the Wiimotes.:smilewinkgrin:

I plan on letting everyone make their own Mii, and then start off with some Wii sports so everyone can get used to the remote. But the only games I have are Wii Play, Metroid, Zelda, and Super Paper Mario. I think I might need more of a party game. What do you guys think? Let me know if you have any other ideas. Thanks!!!!!:smilewinkgrin:

As for games get Warioware or Raving Rabbids, great party games...as for snacks, chips probably won't work....how about something like crackers and cheese with some kind of meat...or icecream :)

You could always go the healthy way and serve grapes and or other various fruit.

The only food that i usually have while playing that is not greasy or nasty is some gummy bears. Can't think of anything else currently...

Also, you might want to rent/pick up WarioWare. It's a solid party game.

Food is a hard-call when it comes to not getting things messy. I think previous posters have already hit on some of the best items (pretzels, crackers and hard cheese, non-messy fruit). There's also any sort of candy that has hard non-melting coatings, such as Good&Plenty. Muffins or cookies, depending on the type might work.

Warioware... Mario Party 8... those are a couple of good games I can think of. There's always Wii Sports as a backup. :)

I don't know about you but i love Mario party 8 but its kinda hard to do with more then 4 people i usually just have people be on teams if we play that it works out pretty well

If you get WarioWare, you have to beat the 1-player first to get multiplayer. I would rather suggest Mario Party 8, but WarioWare is still fun multilplayer.

As for snacks, I suggest get a few 2-liter bottles of soda for drinks, depending on how many people there will be. For food, try not to keep it messy. have some chips and pretzels and whatever you think would be good.

Non-messy snacks are a bit difficult, besides grapes, and a few other fruits I can't think of other things that aren't greasy or covered in a powder. Your remotes will get dirty anyway, I just say when its all said and done take some cleaner to em and there you go.

As for games, Wii Sports, and Mario Party 8 are good ones for groups.

sun chips, for some reason, dont get all nasty. also i'd suggest getting a huge bottle of Purel when u go to the store, though. i always make my friends use it b4 they use the equip. as for games, u could get redsteel, or rayman raving rabbids.

Sit a large tub of wet wipes on the table too. Get some silicone skins to protect the wiimotes from the nasty greasy food crud.

Hey, thanks for all of the great ideas everyone!!!! And I've decided since I don't want my remotes to get grimy, I'm just going to make everyone watch me play....kidding!!!! Seriously, I think it will be fun.:smilewinkgrin:

yeah you may need a party game

But be sure to show them Metroid too, the best wii game so far deserves it :)

Back