New and here for Brawl and etc.

Leo_Dragon

WiiChat Member
Aug 16, 2009
Hey, I'm new to this site, my friend joined some other site and made alot of friends and stuff, so I tried to join the site, but it didn't work out well. Sooo, I decided to find a different site to make kewl, awesome, funny, great friends! :p so who is up to be friends with me?! :D I know I'm a little weird and all, but yet, I'm not normal! lol

My name is DJ. I turned 17 a few weeks ago. August 5th, 1992. I am a kewl guy once you get to know me. I am stupidly funny and a great person to talk to. I love to talk to my friends. I love to play video games. I'm good at some action games, and some fighting games. I love to play certain strategic games, similar to Fire Emblem.

I like other things that arn't just games. I love anime and manga. My favorite ones I love are Naruto and Bleach as of now.

If you would like to talk with me, pm me or email or whatever suits you best. :p See ya laterz! :wink:

Yo. I likes the Fire Emblem. Hate the Narutos and Bleach. That's alright though. Seems lots of people like the long runners.

Welcome aboard. I'm a bit screwed in the head myself. Anyways, 11 AM, time to sleep.

Back