New arcade pack announced

meh..if its 30 bucks ill buy it..but the wii really needs to cut the crap with these mini game collection games like play/sports, etc.

Very cool ideas, however, am I the only one that thinks something like this should be something you download to play? Like a Wii-Ware or something?? Many of the minigames that come out should be released that way, either availible both, online through download, and also a retail purchase.

I don't see myself buying alot of games, but I'll grab this for Arkanoid and Pinch Hitter! I spent hundreds of dollars in quarters on both those games in the arcade as a kid. This is one of the reasons I have the Wii, for games like this, Tecmo Bowl and Excite Bike....Excite truck will do for now lol.

Prinny breaks it down

Arkanoid: As seen on many phones
Pinch Hitter: Wii sports baseball 2

Bubble Bobble: As seen on allmost ever console ever but still fun
Safe Cracker: ..........?

Sonic Blastman 20XX: As seen in every arcade ever (only with out anything to hit

Super Karate: This might get messy

Sorry, I just can't justify even a $20 price tag for these games no matter how good they are I want at least 8 hours and a laugh or two with some friends, the devs have gotta learn that there aren't a bunch of little kids with Wii's out there

Back