new here new with wii and need help please!!

bowflinger

WiiChat Member
Nov 26, 2010
aarowflinger
So o load a game sometimes half way thru it it's fine then pops up the game disc could not b read m refer to the ski owners manual for details. Idis get the cleaning kit dvd looks in great shape this just happend our of no where any suggestions???? I tried cleaning the lense with the special cleaning pad disc thing didn't seem to help worked fine then ban just started up with this mag anyhelp would b greatly thankfull its for my son sucks he can't use it

anybody???

Can anyone help??? Im.stumped. any help is appreciated I tried the cleaner two times.still a.no go

I think the problem with the game is that some of it data must of gotten corrupted when it got scratched or something like that I could be wrong. :)

err ... might be wise to send it for repairs. nintendo might do it for free so call them.

thats been happening to alot o people, happened to me on blackops just breathe on the disc and rub it with a soft cloth

First of all, all Wii Game Discs have high capacities 4.7GB/8.5GB so you should already assume its the game, especially if it worked for a few minutes. (2) Since you used a Disc Cleaner to wipe the lens, you've may have ended up scratching it especially ones that are not lincensed by Nintendo (3rd Party). You can get the system repaired, but accidents caused by 3rd Party products Avoid the 1 Year or 1 Year 3 Month Warranty [if Registered]. However, (3) It could just be a Dual-Layer Disc issue. I never had that problem, but alot of others seem to.

Back