New Mario Kart Wii Video

FR.

Feb 19, 2007
Connecticut
Wii Online Code
4253-4708-4555-0363
Here is a new video which shows more gameplay, but focuses on showing the Wii Wheel in action.

EDIT: Video Link - Mario Kart Wii Video

Kotaku said:
Here we have another look at the new Mario Kart game for the Wii. We get see a bunch of multiplayer gameplay as well as some people "enjoying" the Wii wheel. Something about that wheel just leaves me scratching my head. Perhaps it's the fact that it's not attached to anything and just seems to be floating there. I think I'll stick to driving my Kart with a good old fashioned controller thank you very much.

Something about those actors just leaves me scratching my head.

Nice video.
I personally think the Wii wheel will work decently, whether I use it everytime or not I don't know. Maybe when I am playing with friends someone may want to use it very badly.

The wheel will work pretty well I think. The only racing game I've played on Wii is Need for Speed: Carbon and the tilting function truly added to the game and made me play it to its end (I normally hate racers other than Mario Kart). 47 days to go!

Nice, and I just saw that Golden Mushroom thing that Toad had in Double Dash. I love that item!!

everyone seems so paranoid about the Wii wheel. I dunno why everyone is so :scared: about using the wheel im sure it will make a great addition to the game, and if worse comes to worse just change the control settings.

has there been an official release date of this yet? i checked gamestop's website, and it has no date. i have only heard Q1 of '08, and spring time, but i'm looking for an official month-day type release.

Back