New Sig...What Do You Think?

Vert

WiiChat Member
Dec 27, 2006
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Wii Online Code
4736-6922-4727-3012
I kept it simple on this one...just wanted to slap my Wii Code on there.

If anyone needs one, I've got some parameters.

-AT LEAST 100 POSTS
-MY PERSONAL APPROVAL

Yes, the parameters are lame but I just REFUSE to hand out sigs like hotcakes. They need to go to people who deserve them, you know?:D

I like it :D Just except for the 'vert' font imo. I don't think that the drippy font fits with the rest of the sig, just my opinion.The colors and all fit, small, short, and simple ;)

thats nice dude I like that!!! - might go and add my friend code to mine

COLDshiver said:
I like it :D Just except for the 'vert' font imo. I don't think that the drippy font fits with the rest of the sig, just my opinion.The colors and all fit, small, short, and simple ;)

I agree with you. It actually took a little less than 30 minutes fiddling with the text.

Wiired said:
:lol: before reading other peoples comments the first thing I was gonna say was 'Loving the font for 'Vert.' s'all Marmite :D

Well thank you Wiired. You're one of the few who finds the font devastatingly attractive.:D

Vert said:
If anyone needs one, I've got some parameters.

-AT LEAST 100 POSTS
-MY PERSONAL APPROVAL
If I open a shop (unlikely, I'm a busy man), I'm going to steal those.
I'll probably make the people I respect a sig or two if I'm bored though.

Vert said:
VERT_LUIGIcopy.jpg
Man, I'm loving that sig. Not entirely sure about the font, but I adore the green-on-green with Luigi and the background.

I know you said you'll only make sigs for people with at least 100 posts, but could you make one for me? By the time it is was finished I'd easily have 100 posts. Plus, I only joined this place this week and I'm here for the long-term, so I can assure you I'm not going to take the sig and run off to a different forum.

If you so kindly agree, I'll PM you with what I want.

Last edited:
Flunk You2 said:
hey love the sig :) how did you do it ?? and did you use photoshop??
I didn't make it, so, naturally, I may be wrong, but it looks like it's a "render" of Luigi set over some good abstract brushes. That's assuming Vert uses Photoshop.

(If I'm right, would you mind directing me to the link for those brushes, Vert?)

Back