What grades do you get?

Nfanboy

Mario Fanatic
Feb 7, 2007
Flipside or flopside
What grades do you get at school all Wiichat members?

I have never got a B in my report card. My old school never challenged me, since I knew everything they were teaching me. I was ready for algrebra in 4th grade since we alll took a test to see where we were, and I got every question right, even all the ones in pre-algrebra. Their excuse was, 'we don't have the books' why didn't they just get them? So I did pre-algrebra for 4 years. 4 years of my life wasted. I hate my old school for that. And also in 4th grade I scored a 150 on that level IQ test (150 is as high as you can get) and I was the only person who got that.

Anyway, what grades do you get?

I get good, mainly 7-8's which is the equivalent to c-b GCSE.

I am only 13 and the GCSE is in a few years so I think I am doing pretty good for myself:)

GCSE: 2 A*'s, 3 A's, 4 B's and a C (in German, lmao what a fun subject)
A Level: Maths - A, Business Studies - B, IT - C
First Year University: Maths - 68% average = 2.1 (70% is a first)

Grades :lol:

Right now, I am in the don't care stage, but I still manage to pull off an average of 75-76.

Or B-B+ for some.

i just got my Interm or whatever

Reading/Language Arts- B
Math- A
PE- A
Info Tech Sci- A
Social Studies- A
Science- A

LOL almost got straight A's

Nice Job Icy I usually get A's if not high B's.

i got a d in gym cause of being absent heheh
a in geometry
c in history, german, and science.
b in english

these were my interim grades and im 14 in 9th grade.

I'm in college so I don't really have homework but..

in English I usually get A's, except for yesterdays quiz! I studied the wrong material!!!!!:mad5:

In Human Geography I've been doing good on exams, but I always miss in class writings and what not. I found out I could pass with a B by doing good on the exams, so I only go to class on those days lol.

Philosophy is easy to get A's in, all you have to do is debate things.

Native American Studies is hard. Theres a lot to read and I find my self struggling to keep a B+ in the class.

I'm actually very proud of myself. High school was hard for me, I got a 2.8 GPA. College has been much easier.

icyoooppplaa said:
i just got my Interm or whatever

Reading/Language Arts- B
Math- A
PE- A
Info Tech Sci- A
Social Studies- A
Science- A

LOL almost got straight A's
HeHe nerd..jks i wish I was like you.

just something I want to say. Now this is absolutly true. I knew addition and subtration as long as I can remember. I learned how to read when I was 3, figured out multiplication when I was 4. Read chapter books when I was 5, taught myself division when i was 6.

You must think that it is not true, but it is.

Anywhere ranging from an A to an F.

But really, i get more A's then i do F's...

Back