Oh No!!!!! Why ME!!!!!!!!!!!

masonb15 said:
Just break up with him. Surely he will find someone else...:lol: Hanging out with a fag is not that good for you...in more ways that one.

Homosexuals shouldnt have male friends?

:rolleyes:

Cpt.McCloud said:
Some people just feel they shouldnt be who they are and turn to a sex change, often the person still is attracted to the opposite sex.

Example:

Man -----> Woman

Changed-------Stayed

Wo/man----->Woman

So what you are saying is a CAMP is someone that is a male and wants to be a lesbian or is a female and wants to be a fag? Sounds like mumbo jumbo and sorry for giving you the hard time :O

I'm just pokin fun I get the theory but really until we can invent a mind reading machine I think it's gotta stay a theory cause it kinda sounds like a man made disease.

NS_Tr4mpld said:
So what you are saying is a CAMP is someone that is a male and wants to be a lesbian or is a female and wants to be a fag? Sounds like mumbo jumbo and sorry for giving you the hard time :O

I'm just pokin fun I get the theory but really until we can invent a mind reading machine I think it's gotta stay a theory cause it kinda sounds like a man made disease.

No camp isnt about changing sex at all.

No worries, I am just feelin' up for a debate:lol:

Well, basically, someone who acts as what you would class as a 'fag', that behaviour is camp.

The person in the story given by mysims is camp, that is a great example.

I have been down this path! so i know what its like...

I had this kid in hs who was in our group. he kinda pulled me and my best friend down w him... it got so bad that i got suspended and he got away w this bs... (we didnt do any real harm) but that was my cue to lose this kid. anyone who lies and makes ur life hell and really isnt ur friend... well u need to get rid of em. i could go on and on with ideas but really wat i would like u to do is email me or PM me so i can talk w u. I totally understand how hard it is. but as a starter... u want to subtly avoid him. if u know he hang at this place b4 class.. go somewhere else! if he wants to do stuff after school and he askes u all the time... first use excuses that are fool proof... then start to give excuses that are BS. when he thinks about ur bs answer he will figure out that u want to avoid him... he in reality is a person that u dont need/ dont want and so forth so give him these hints that he isnt wanted...

mushroomedmario said:
not necessary, but i personally am not going to be friends with anymore gay people

from past experiences....

i was scared.

That was in response to the post above me, just thought I would through a summary of his post in a sentence with an eye rolling smilie.

some of you are not getting the right image. I DONT WANT TO BE HIS FRIEND! I HARDLY EVER WAS!!!!

i dont even think your friend a guy who is attracted to the same gender....he is the type who likes to dress up as a girl

wario2ooo said:
i dont even think your friend a guy who is attracted to the same gender....he is the type who likes to dress up as a girl

i dont really understand what ure asking...
1. if your asking if he's attracted to guys or girls. He always says, Im too young to be interested in girls, my mom says so. (friend asked him at a party)
2. if your asking if he likes to dress like a girl. (has worn girl shirts and girl necklaces)

wario2ooo said:

HA?!

So what are you trying to say? He is like that creepy guy in billy madison that puts on the lipstick?

Dude now it's even more serious, you gotta ditch this kid before he shoots somebody :O

Well to me it sounds like your homo-phobic.
Which is not good.

You don't have to be best mates with the guy, but you can at least let him be an acquaintance.

If you don't like hanging out with him then just tell them that you don't want to hang out and or be friends anymore. There's no point in being an ass to him for no reason.

Well to me it sounds like your homo-phobic.
Which is not good.

There's nothing wrong with someone who is gay. All because someone may have a different sexual preference it doesn't mean that their a bad person.

Syntax said:
If you don't like hanging out with him then just tell them that you don't want to hang out and or be friends anymore. There's no point in being an ass to him for no reason.

There's nothing wrong with someone who is gay. All because someone may have a different sexual preference it doesn't mean that their a bad person.

I know.
I was saying being homo-phobic is not good.
Unless you were just reiterating that.

about 2 years ago I was friends with this one kid who was a few years younger than am, and I didn't know why. He was not nice at all. He must have hung out with some bad people (not drugs. nothing that bad) One day two kids came up to him and handed him an envolope. It was filled with fake money for a thing called "bonus bucks" which was used at their elemetary school to get certian things. You were supposed to earn them, but his friends gave him money that should've been earned. I know he would've kept them if I wasn't there, so we threw them away. This is what ended our friendship: I was playing poker (not real money) in my family's basement, and he got mad for losing so he slammed me right hand at my ping pong table. Only my pinky hit it, but it was the hard metal part. My whole pinky fingernail turned dark purple from the blood, and a bump appeared. sometime between 6 months and a year most of my bad fingernail cracked and it hurt when I touched anything with it. After that I didn't talk to him again.

Back