My friend fell 35 feet...

I saw the topic title and I thought to myself "Oh **** lol" but the on the face part really changed the laughing part. Hope he gets well soon dude. Falls aren't the greatest.

This kind of stuff makes you think about whats really important. Makes you regret complaining about your pety problems from the day before.

I'm really sorry to hear that. I have to agree that the best thing to do would be to visit him. Not just in the beginning, but after everyone else has stopped stopping by.

Sorry to hear that Mitch.
He is lucky he didn't break his neck, but I hope he gets better soon and makes a full recovery.

Falls from even like 7-8 feet can be dangerous, 35-40 feet is crazy.
Like others have said, he will appreciate your visits in hospital.

Sorry to hear about that Mitch. Hope he makes a speedy recovery :)

First of all, Syntax got PWNED. Second of all, have you heard anything since your original post Mitch?

nic7 said:
First of all, Syntax got PWNED. Second of all, have you heard anything since your original post Mitch?
no, i haven heard anything since i talked to my friend who was with him at the hospital

I don't know if he's going to be spending much time recovering at home or not, but that's when I would visit him if I were you. Both of my sister's had knee injuries and missed school for a few months. Both of them said that everyone came to visit them while they were in the hospital, almost to the point that they didn't get any rest, but after they came home they were left counting the days before someone would come to visit. This obviously isn't the same situation, I'm just tossing out what I know.

LevesqueIsKing said:
my sister's had knee injuries and missed school for a few months. Both of them said that everyone came to visit them while they were in the hospital, almost to the point that they didn't get any rest, but after they came home they were left counting the days before
+1 to that. been there, done the waiting. hell need support in the days and weeks following.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh..This sorta story is always sad to hear. I hope he gets better, I really do. God bless him... A fall like that can cripple a man. He's lucky the doctors said he will get better. Don't stop visiting him. When my grampa was in the hospital, (fell off the roof, landed on a garden piece, fractured his ribs, and punctured his lung) he said that he surely would of given up if his loved ones hadn't come visit him.

Mitch, your story really makes me think of the possibilities, ya know? My dad is in the same line of work, sometimes working up to fifty or more stories high. This same thing could happen to him, but we all know the outcome would be worse. No one really thinks about consequences until something happens :(

Back