Oh No!!!!! Why ME!!!!!!!!!!!

Attacktix

WiiChat Member
Jul 2, 2007
i used to have this freind (rick), and we were friends untill like 3rd grade, when he switched schools.

He wasnt a normal kid. his best friend was my best friend, so we kind of all hung out. I didnt like rick that much, and kept getting anoyinger. His biggest dream was to be a girl, his room was girl themed, and he owend all girl stuff. (he also talked in this very girly voice)
My life went down the tubes in 3rd grade. My REAL best friend moved, leaving me with this kid. who i hated. I pretended to be his friend for the whole 3rd grade... In fourth grade, he had to go to a SPECIAL SCHOOl
YES!!!!!!!!

durring the 3 years without him (4-6th grade). i became very popular, and got alot of friends, and Guess what? My old best friend moved back!!! MY LIFE TOTTALY ROCKED!!!!!!!!!!!
Even my real best friend agmited to hateing him, because of being girly.

Now were back to today (7th grade), where i acctually fainted in the hallway. Yes im not lieing, i fainted....

I was walking down the hall when i saw my principal, and RICK!! my principal was giving him a tour around His NEW SCHOOL. I fainted... it was way to much for me to handel.... I woke up on the around, with the nurse and some more people around me. Than i herd rick in his girly voice say. Im starting school tommorow!!!!!

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!
i really want to know how to tell him that i dont want to be his friend. Without making him mad, and without him comming back, and asking again.

i am so sad right now. I dont want to lose my life because of this dork :mad5:
and u may not believe me, but this is 100% true. He had a hello kitty backpack.
School is tommorow!!! i neeeeeeeed to know what to say.

i usually would take the direct way in situations involving friends and what not, but thatt would be way to awkward and way too hard, i think you should just generally be rude to him.....so he gets the message that you don't like him, disclude him from your group a lot,(ie inviting all your friends over but not him) so he backs off and gets some of his own friends

Wow dude popularity is dumb. Being Cool in school should be about being Cool to people. So he is a fag, tell him he is a fag... It's ok to not like fags but to be that overwhelmed because of your reputation is just a bit ridiculous.

And the girly thing, who faints? I think it sounds like dainty for a reason. :O Jk about that one but dude you sound like a turd being really concerned about it the way you are.

Last edited:
So now someone who is camp is now a fag?

Wow, at least your not one of those southern american preachers 'God hates america because we have fags' 'God hates fags' 'your a fag, your going to hell, haha'

:rolleyes:

Just try and kind of avoid him, dont try to hide from him just sort of hang around with other people then him and such, you'll eventually kind of just grow apart.

lol thanks you guys. Rep for you 3.

and you dont know how bad i have it dude NS tr4mpld

He thinks he's my best friend.... ANd i hate him.
And with the pills i have to take (lyme disease) it may make me help faint, so thats what kind of helped me faint.

If you really dislike him that much then just tell him. Try not to hurt his feelings but don't give him false hope either.

However, he may have got less annoying since 3rd grade.

Cpt.McCloud said:
So now someone who is camp is now a fag?

Wow, at least your not one of those southern american preachers 'God hates america because we have fags' 'God hates fags' 'your a fag, your going to hell, haha'

:rolleyes:

Just try and kind of avoid him, dont try to hide from him just sort of hang around with other people then him and such, you'll eventually kind of just grow apart.

What are you talking about someone who is camp is now a fag? What the hell is camp? If you are trying to make it into some kinda disease give me a break.
Honestly, if you wish you were a girl your whole life I would have to say that's the definition of a fag. As for me being a preacher... Ha not and I could care less if someone is gay that's their own choice, but it still creeps me out. Some people draw the line at having same sex relationships, some draw the line at the 6th cousin, some draw the line at doing sheep, some draw the line at doing little kids... I choose to draw the line at same sex... :O It's all about the way you look at it.

NS_Tr4mpld said:
What are you talking about someone who is camp is now a fag? What the hell is camp? If you are trying to make it into some kinda disease give me a break.
Honestly, if you wish you were a girl your whole life I would have to say that's the definition of a fag. As for me being a preacher... Ha not and I could care less if someone is gay that's their own choice, but it still creeps me out. Some people draw the line at having same sex relationships, some draw the line at the 6th cousin, some draw the line at doing sheep, some draw the line at doing little kids... I choose to draw the line at same sex... :O It's all about the way you look at it.

I didnt call you a preacher or even hint at you having anything against homosexuality, maybe re-read my post?

Camp is like when someone is acting of the different sex, thats the explanation of the simplest kind. Say if you saw someone who is camp you would automatically think they are homosexual.

Not all Camp people are homosexual.

plus i forgot to mention he's a cry baby, and tells alot. Thats why i cant be mean. My friend called him gay, OUTSIDE OF SCHOOL. And got detention

Cpt.McCloud said:
I didnt call you a preacher or even hint at you having anything against homosexuality, maybe re-read my post?

Camp is like when someone is acting of the different sex, thats the explanation of the simplest kind. Say if you saw someone who is camp you would automatically think they are homosexual.

Not all Camp people are homosexual.

Ok well I knew about 4 differnt "CAMP" people you speak of in highschool... All had girlfriends and I was like Oh ok maybe they are just differnet... They are all flaming homos now out of highschool...

I know this because my GF is still friends with 1 of them and I was friends with another girl that was friends with the other fag that we called tinkywinky. Trust me, in the end they are all fags, even if they don't have relationships :O

BTW I am not a complete ass... I was pretty nice to the one kid all throughout highschool but it's still creepy. I know of one that is still iffy with his sexuality so I actually can't say all 4 kids I knew are fags. But that's what happens most of the time.

Last edited:
NS_Tr4mpld said:
Ok well I knew about 4 differnt "CAMP" people you speak of in highschool... All had girlfriends and I was like Oh ok maybe they are just differnet... They are all flaming homos now out of highschool...

I know this because my GF is still friends with 1 of them and I was friends with another girl that was friends with the other fag that we called tinkywinky. Trust me, in the end they are all fags, even if they don't have relationships :O

4 examples isnt much.

There is still a high amount of camp people that do not refer to being homosexual.

Cpt.McCloud said:
4 examples isnt much.

There is still a high amount of camp people that do not refer to being homosexual.

Thinks who? No one is in their minds... I am sure there are kids that are just overly exposed to girl stuff. I knew one kid growing up where his mom bought him all girl stuff and he was fruity as a kid but he grew out of it. I'm sure that kinda stuff happens all the time. But when YOU feel the need to be a woman... I don't care who you partner up with, that is homosexual itself. :O

NS_Tr4mpld said:
Thinks who? No one is in their minds... I am sure there are kids that are just overly exposed to girl stuff. I knew one kid growing up where his mom bought him all girl stuff and he was fruity as a kid but he grew out of it. I'm sure that kinda stuff happens all the time. But when YOU feel the need to be a woman... I don't care who you partner up with, that is homosexual itself. :O

Some people just feel they shouldnt be who they are and turn to a sex change, often the person still is attracted to the opposite sex.

Example:

Man -----> Woman

Changed-------Stayed

Wo/man----->Woman

Just break up with him. Surely he will find someone else...:lol: Hanging out with a fag is not that good for you...in more ways that one.

Back