Oh No!!!!! Why ME!!!!!!!!!!!

CantGetAWii said:
Well to me it sounds like your homo-phobic.
Which is not good.QUOTE]

whats homo-phobic? cause i dont think that i am...

People who I act civilised to aren't my friends, generally people who willingly walk around with me are people who like me, and I like to keep it that way. See I don't have many friends so I can't see your angle here, but when I was in school this lasted for a couple of years;

There was this girl who had no friends at all and engaged conversation with someone in my friendship group, then she started following us around, and eating with us at lunch. She was a horrible person and really annoying, like myself, I told her exactly what I thought of her, numerous times. But, she obviously thought that this was a signal to irritate the crap out of me and still walk around with me and my friends.

She didn't go away and still, no one liked her, everyone always rowed at her but every time I said what was on everyone's mind I was made out to be the bad person. Fair enough, I'm opinionated, but then she tossed what I said around a lot of classes and then I was some evil demon.

But then I ran away and went to college, oh yeah. You know high school doesn't last forever? But, I'm telling you, if you say what you think in front of the guy, whatever the circumstances you will always be portrayed as the bad person. In fact, you should ask him what he thinks about you.

I'd tell your friend that you have a problem with him. But why don't you like him just because he's girly? You know, that's going to bite you in the ass when you don't like hanging around girls when you're older, he has the whole thing down.

I don't know how old you are but if he says he isn't gay right now, he isn't, just because he may act like a girl doesn't mean, "Aaahhh!" Because, I'm pretty much not a girl, at all. I've never done anything girly, it seems, and I don't own skirts, dresses and whatnot, don't wear makeup and never get a fancy haircut, that's just the way I am, I'm not some lesbian. I suppose though, with the way society is, it can be looked upon differently between males and females.

Honesty is the best policy kid.

Lol this disscussion has gotten way out of hand...lol...Oh..and just tell him to go away....why do you care how he feels? Or do you....?

Edit: Nvm all the posts got delelted :)

frogger what are u talking about when you say. "when you don't like hanging around girls when you're older"

i like hanging around girls. I have alot of friends that i hang around at school that are girls. I just dont like to hang around boys that are obsessed with build a bear.

and frogger thank you for the advice, i appritiate that you typed that much (rep). But if i asked him what he thought of me, he would say great friends.... which we arnt.
He has a VERY hard time making friends and doesnt have many, so he's planing to stick to me like glue, (and his old friend).

and im done. i dont need advice. im just going to ignore him, and not talk to him. so after a while he will mabey make new friends.

also, i never said he was gay. He just like girls stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tell him you're a Homophobe. *snicker* No I understand your predicament. Hmmm... I'd just be straight up. Sometimes you have to be. Better that talking behind his back on the net. Show SOME respect guy. Everyone deserves it. Tell him you respect his life choice, but that you are a little uncomfortable about it tbh so you would like to go seperate ways. Be respectful and kind towards him like any other person tho. Tell him a person here says try to wrap around others interest and also just honestly compliment people and say nothing else other than that and when someone compliments him say only Thanks. He'll make quick aquaitences then.

Social Advice from a 9th grade nothing. LAWL excuse my spelling.

Last edited:
MySims said:
frogger what are u talking about when you say. "when you don't like hanging around girls when you're older"

i like hanging around girls. I have alot of friends that i hang around at school that are girls. I just dont like to hang around boys that are obsessed with build a bear.

and frogger thank you for the advice, i appritiate that you typed that much (rep). But if i asked him what he thought of me, he would say great friends.... which we arnt.
He has a VERY hard time making friends and doesnt have many, so he's planing to stick to me like glue, (and his old friend).

and im done. i dont need advice. im just going to ignore him, and not talk to him. so after a while he will mabey make new friends.

also, i never said he was gay. He just like girls stuff.

What I meant there was that if you find it uncomfortable talking to him, he'll have more of an edge when talking to girls when you're older. But, now you mention that Build a Bear thing I'll think you'll be winning that race.

I'm glad that people have time to read my posts, I do like to put lengthy ones when people are asking for advice, they're never appreciated around here. Now, KrisKhaos, damn you have to watch out for him, he's going to take my throne easy for advice giving.

If his personality doesn't repulse you completely then I think that there's no reason that you can't still hang around with him and just ignore him. It's a lot easier when it's three people because there's no awkward silences, just talk to your other friend more and treat him like someone who has just walked by for a conversation.

That gay thing was also added for the users who were previously calling him gay, not directly to you.

Syntax said:
If you don't like hanging out with him then just tell them that you don't want to hang out and or be friends anymore. There's no point in being an ass to him for no reason.

There's nothing wrong with someone who is gay. All because someone may have a different sexual preference it doesn't mean that their a bad person.

Homophobic is a dislike of homosexuality, a fear if you will.

All ya gotta do is sit him down and talk with him. Don't lie. Telling the truth in this situation is the best idea. And don't break this to him at like lunch period or something. Do it away from people so he doesn't feel embarressed around all the other kids. This kid has feelings too so respect him and don't be an a**hole to him. he obviously has no idea you don't really want to be his friend.

and i'm sorry if ^ has been said by other users. I'm busy with studying (slacking off lol) and I don't have time to read everything.

Last edited:
Back