new ssb for wii?

As you can tell they sell a smash bros for every system ex n64, GameCube,Wii next Wii U

Plus they already announced it For Wii U:sick:

SSBS: Super Smash Bros. Strife (strange name, though)

The name hasn't been announced yet. ¬_¬ If they name it strife, that'd be bullshit too. Ain't much strife in the jolly ol' world of smash bros., where bombs are frequently used weapons, no one can die, and sending people flying for miles is the norm.

People are calling it Super Smash bros War. (a little late for that).

Honestly they could just call it SSBB4 and Id be cool

I just heard it somewhere on Youtube. And last time on WiiUupdates.com they called it SSBU (Super Smash Bros. Universe) Which would be great and tricky at the same time. I think it's a cool catchy name, but the name makes you expect dozens of new characters and stages etc. I think they can do a lot with 25 GB (not certain about amount of game disc size).

Hmmm... Well, since SSB does take place in it's own universe (like every ****ing game ololol), it's a sensible name.

^^^ No smash game is close to it's 64 roots, IMO. The change in game mechanics is such a huge overall that the games are simply different, and the addition of adventure mode then SSE was quite the leap towards an enjoyable single player mode.

Unless you're referring to roots as "2D fighter with 4 players at a time mayhem", which I agree with. I'd be depressed beyond recovery if Smash Bros. changed the area of expertise it's conquered for a decade, no matter how good said changes would be.

Not like those like going from depth to many features or less depth for better online i would pick more depth

I'd pick better online, personally. :lol: I'm a diehard smash bros. gamer, but my friends got plenty sick of Melee and Brawl a year or two after it's release, but I love the games so damn much I'd keep on playing 'till the next one's release. Online play keeps me from getting bored; that, and I've plenty of friends to game with via internet.

That, and since Brawl's online is just terrible it really needs improvements.

But I certainly agree on the additional content < depth 100%. If they could of taken the work from stickers and trophies from Brawl, or unnecessary disc space like the classics demos and put in new characters, better balance (ohai meta knight), so on and so on, I'd take that deal without hesitation.

I meant by the name Universe that the expectations will be very high. Like the real universe is pretty big, right?

I hope no one is gonna nag for ones on SSB. It's annoying to here everytime ‘insert character / stage name isn't in it, so the game sucks yagger the yag yag.’
I mean everyone is trying hard right and not every expectations can be excepted, it's like eating a barrel of candy there is a time when there is no candy anymore. I know pretty bad thinking, but it's true, right.

^Had to read that post a couple of times to understand it.

Honestly ( I wonder how many times ive used this word), Theres no doubt in my mind that the new SB will be a blast. When I here the word "universe" (though this name is a mere rumor), I think of,like, online play or something.

In every fighter theres always gonna be that one character that stands a few feet higher than the rest. Just HOW higher he stands is what concerns me though. I hope that if this is the case (which it apparently was in Brawl), I hope the WiiU will be able to download "patches" like Ps3 and 360 consoles do for their fighters to periodically balance out games that need balancing.

Back