New Super Mario Galaxy Video

Sillyhat

The Crusher
May 21, 2006
Here is the NEW video of the cookie factory planet: [MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Ulpqnb0ovc[/MEDIA]

Last edited:
mad1234 said:
i want it now feels like i've been waiting forever!:sad:
Ha, I know what you mean. As long as we get at least one update a week I'll be good.

WiiDS said:
"sorry are you filming?"
"yes."
"you cannot film this."
hahaha.

LoL, by the time they guy says this they person playing already got the star.

Mongrol said:
Wow move ur head ^^ but anyway that looks awesome my no1 top wanted game

Yeah, I got mad about that the first time I saw it.

OH NOES ! Looks like the challenges from sunshine are back!

It looks an awefull lot like those.

haha I like them they are just so freakin frustrating!

exactly cyberzomby, i cant tell you how many times i wanted to throw my controller when trying those "collect 8 coin" ones ARGGGHHH. hopefully those arent in this game :yesnod: but its mario, so they probably are. :sad:

cyberzomby said:
OH NOES ! Looks like the challenges from sunshine are back!

It looks an awefull lot like those.

haha I like them they are just so freakin frustrating!

I kinda want them to be back because they made Mario games more challenging. The only thing I don't want back from Sunshine is the blue coins. Trading them in for stars seemed kinda dumb to me.

Sillyhat said:
I kinda want them to be back because they made Mario games more challenging. The only thing I don't want back from Sunshine is the blue coins. Trading them in for stars seemed kinda dumb to me.

Man I am playing that game now, and hate all the "secret" things, like the red coins, or just running across and getting the shine. The first few were easy, now they are just ridiculous, especially that pinball one. So I am hoping they are not in Galaxy.

CantGetAWii said:
Man I am playing that game now, and hate all the "secret" things, like the red coins, or just running across and getting the shine. The first few were easy, now they are just ridiculous, especially that pinball one. So I am hoping they are not in Galaxy.

I hope to some extent they are. Not as difficult as Sunshine, but somewhat difficult so that it takes a while to beat this game. But, this Cookie Factory Galaxy looks easy enough.

Yeah, that pinball one did suck.

I hope galaxy is way more like the "secret" (red coin) levels in sunshine. I thought those were the best part. Reminded me of how hard mario used to be.

mad1234 said:
i want it now feels like i've been waiting forever!:sad:

Same! This game looks amazing, its like a dream knowing that a new proper mario platformer is coming out this year.

Back