New to WII - Would like info on Shooting Games

CRobertson

WiiChat Member
Dec 15, 2007
Hi Everyone,

My family is new to WII. We have created our MII's and are playing the sports games and additional games too. No problems to mention. However, my husband likes shooting games, but only the ones that allow him to use the gun controller. We have the Zapper and the pistol. Can anyone recommend GOOD shooting games that use these controllers as opposed to the standard WII Controls.

Thanks!

i've heard medal of honor heros 2 is good. but i've yet to play it. the back says its multiplayer, but they lied. you can play online though with 32 other people.

Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles is apparently a good one. Its on-rails and is a horror survival type. Rated M.

Ghost Squad, a remake of an arcade lightgun game made by Sega. Works well with the Wii Zapper and others. Rated T.

Medal of Honor: Heroes 2 a WW2 themed shooter that works with the Zapper and also has online functionality. Play with 32 players online. :) Rated T.

Enjoy the Holidays! :D Sadly I'm not getting any of these. :( Oh well Christmas season rocks! :cornut:

*These have confirmed compatibility with the Wii Zapper. Along with the freebie game that comes with it: Link's Crossbow Training.

Last edited:
We recently bought that game and tried to play with two players and couldn't. So they did lie. I haven't had a chance to play it either, but it looked fun.

What about Splinter Cell Double Agent? Is it good? Can you use a gun controller?

CRobertson said:
What about Splinter Cell Double Agent? Is it good? Can you use a gun controller?

I don't think it can use the Zapper nor did it get a very positive reaction.

Back