New To Wiichat

WiiDey

Bengals Fan
Jul 25, 2007
Ohio
Hello Everyone!! I am new to WiiChat, and from what I can tell it seems like a pretty cool community...!! I have a bunch of wii games and would absolutely love helping anyone that needs it.. I will do the best of my ability in anything asked!! A little bit about me I love video games and Nintendo is my favoite company... always has always will... I do own all the systems and by far the Wii is the best *in my opinion*.

Here is a list of all the games I currently have on the Wii not including VC...
*No order*

Madden 07
The Bigs
The Godfather
Resident Evil 4
Red Steel
Mortal Kombat Armageddon
Big Brain Academy: Wii Degree
Wii Play
Marble Mania
Dragonball Z: Budokai Tenkaichi 2
Sims 2 Pets
Pokemon Battle Revolution
Mario Party 8
Elebits
Scarface
Super Monkey Ball Banana Blitz
Super Paper Mario
Tiger Woods 07
Trauma Center: Second Opinion
Metal Slug Anthology
The Legend of Zelda: Twighlight Princess
Cooking Mama Cook Off
Super Swing Golf
Wii Sports
And many more to come!!

I really don't believe you. You've spent over $1300 on your wii? And that's not including remotes and nunchuks. Whatever.

Welcome to Wiichat WiiDey :)

Hope you enjoy your stay here.

I iz wigtin ya name in mah book

I still don't believe it.... how could someone have that many? Unless all they do is play Wii...

manufan15 said:
I still don't believe it.... how could someone have that many? Unless all they do is play Wii...
ummmm, maybe the WiiDey is rich. ever thought about that??

welcome WiiDey to wiichat.

please read the rules and follow them. dont be like any other n00b in here. :lol:

see you around :)

ZeLdA4LiFe said:
ummmm, maybe the WiiDey is rich. ever thought about that??

welcome WiiDey to wiichat.

please read the rules and follow them. dont be like any other n00b in here. :lol:

see you around :)

It crossed my mind but so did doubt that he/she bought that many games. Whatever.

manufan15 said:
It crossed my mind but so did doubt that he/she bought that many games. Whatever.
shoot, if i had that kind of money, i would. ive only spent $550 so far on games. im probably gonna spend about $200 more by the end of the year. imma get four more games

attitude

manufan15 said:
I really don't believe you. You've spent over $1300 on your wii? And that's not including remotes and nunchuks. Whatever.

hey man guess u cant afford it judging by u been 15 but yes ppl do like 2 spend the money they earn.i traded my 360 for my wii and i got 18 games with the wii + extra remote and nunchuck and other bits i imagine most ppl that like gaming get all the extras its a hobbie .so if you got nothing positive to say go play on xboxlive .

oh ya the reason 4 the post hi man same here i just got my wii last week and im loving it just need 2 add my number thing on here some were so my mii can mingle(woooooooo)i mean how cools that well cya soon man

Back