New Wii?

and of course wii would all pay that little extra to have one a different colour

suckerrss!!

whats the point of that :(

they did it with the ds and they will do it with the wii,,

they are games manufacturers that are in full swing of levering money out of your pockets ... (and mine)

its what they do best..

I will probably get a ps3 next year so I dont care if they change the color of the wii. I can just get a skin for that. Also by christmas of next year the ps3 price will drop and there will probably be other colors. I can wait for the ps3 since no good games are out yet.

coolg35748 said:
I will probably get a ps3 next year so I dont care if they change the color of the wii. I can just get a skin for that. Also by christmas of next year the ps3 price will drop and there will probably be other colors. I can wait for the ps3 since no good games are out yet.

haha but what about the WiiII thats due for release just before you goto buy another console!!!

the writings on the wall.... now everyone has there consoles on the market someone needs to do something again for christmas 2007 (or is that the year they just all drop in price 3 weeks before xmas again to create a sell out toy)

coolg35748 said:
ps3 won't drop in price until blu-ray players do.

unless they have ps3s just sitting on the shelves i guess.

.... o wait they do!

So they might drop the price and they might not. So if I buy now, I can only hope they don't or else I'll feel stupid. If I wait, I can only hope that they drop the price or else I would've waited for nothing. Man this is a tough decision!

i would just get it because they are not releasing ANY new colors but they ARE releasing different colored wiimotes !! and i think the whole dvd play back youll be able to download as an "upgrade" on the wii like firmware upgrade ...

They could add more memory, colors, and a DVD player

But they won't be making any crazy hardware changes.

Ahh, I think I know what your brother is talking about here.

It has been said that Nintendo will be releasing a new Nintendo Wii in March that has DVD playback, a feature not currently installed in the system. They left this feature out in the launch model as they believe that many people already owned a DVD player and so it would be rather useless.

From what I know, this newer version is only being released in Japan though. I'll keep you updated.

I think having a dvd player for the wii is a bad idea. For me, most DVD players last anywhere from 5 months to 2 years.

Ok, I'll try to convince my bro that we should get it now rather than wait.

Wiidad said:
dvd players are now becoming history with bt vision on the table.

http://www.btvision.bt.com/

5 years time they will be virtually redundant as everything is becoming on demand.

Bt are pioneering the future with this offering.
downloading has always been my fav option, but the new on-demand options and tv-to-computer connections are making it possible to get alot without even taking up harddrive space.

tho theyll never offer cams of just released movies :ciappa:

Back