New Wii

ISF215

WiiChat Member
Jul 29, 2007
Wii Online Code
7505-8444-9404-6230
On internet sites i always see an add for a black Wii, is nintendo going to make colored Wii's sometime?
also, is nintendo going to make a channel that makes it so you can watch DVD's on it?
it might be just a rumor.

I thought that next year they are making new Wii's that you can choose your color, that will have DVD playback.

They will definately be different colours. Although the rumor could be true or not but as of now its just a rumor. They havn't announced weather the dvd playback will be a downloadable feature or if you have to buy a new wii.

Not if its downloadable content. Besides a dvd isn't that expencive if you dont have one just get one they are like 12 dollars

Yellow_Wii was talking about listening to music on the Wii so I showed everyone a good site for that.

I have like 9 DVD players dont need one, but i would love a black skin is it possible for me to get one?

CantGetAWii said:
It is a matter of time before coloured Wii's come out, like others have stated.

I'm second to that! Black & metallic silver will be for sure (and more likely, metallic silver will be the limited edition.) I don't know about the other colors because I don't see they match with any entertainment decor

Back