hi! im new here i just got a wii i wanted to add my add on code DMG01

Wii Online Code: 5426-9189-5951-7601

Wii Username: Dark Magician Girl Boy

Last edited:
ello17lt1.jpg

dmg01 said:
Wii Username: Dark Magician Girl Boy

lolwutsb3.jpg

hey...so...whats the matter with that name -.-;; i like Dark Magician Girl and thus i put boy cuz im a guy...and i dont see nothing wrong -.-;; with that..besides that am not looking for any problems im looking for friends seeing how WII gives it hard enough time to even bother adding friends correctly, thus now its even worse to even get friends to add seeing u got to see them personally and give eachother your system code to even bother to add someone on there.. -.-;; :mad5:

hey...so...whats the matter with that name -.-;; i like Dark Magician Girl and thus i put boy cuz im a guy...and i dont see nothing wrong -.-;; with that..besides that am not looking for any problems im looking for friends seeing how WII gives it hard enough time to even bother adding friends correctly, thus now its even worse to even get friends to add seeing u got to see them personally and give eachother your system code to even bother to add someone on there.. -.-;;
mad5.gif
Yeah but surly it should just be Dark Magician (has glanced a few eps of YUGIOH)

On secound thorgts I think that name is taken

Darkprinny said:
Yeah but surly it should just be Dark Magician (has glanced a few eps of YUGIOH)

Oh well :/ ^_^ if wan you can add me prinny :)

Darkprinny said:

and on third thought i dont really like the Dark Magician period -.-;; :scared:

TortillaChip520 said:
dude...triple post. :nono:

i give you about a week before you make like rubber.

sorry bout the triple post >.<

Hello and welcome to WiiChat, dmg01!
You can call me Icy for short:cornut:
If you have any problems, concerns, and/or ?'s then feel free to ask.

alright...well umm..how do i get friends and stuff im new to this stuff and well i want to see if i can get to know more people seeing i cant really send messages or view people's profile, must i really wait a week to get around this forum or to make friends.:aureola:

Back