Newegg

Borch712ers

Deleted
Jan 1, 2007
Can anyone varify that www.newegg.com is a reliable seller? I found a 2gb SD Card there for 16.99 that I was going to buy for my wii and just wanted to make sure that it was reliable before I purchased it, because I had never heard of the site before.

Thanks for your help!

Newegg is an amazing retailer. Their prices are stellar and the service even better. I wouldn't hesitate in buying anything from Newegg, I've spent over $2,000 with them in the past few years.

I concur. I've purchased thousands of dollars worth of stuff from newegg in the past year. A+ imo.

newegg is one of the best and most reliable place to buy anything electronic on the net. i HIGHLY recomend them

Newegg.com was great to me. They shipped me a free replacement right away when I reported a DOA item.

Thanks a lot everyone! Apparently I am missing out, I had never heard of newegg before!

Just to add my 2 cents: Newegg is by far the best online retailer I have ever used. Their orders are shipped fast and they have a wonderful RMA standpoint and prices.

I get almost all of my computer equipment from Newegg. It is defiantly the best online retailer or computer equipment.

Back